Nearby Vendors to Consider

5 Reviews for New Image Hair and Make Up Salon

I can't say enough good things about New Image! I had NO IDEA what to do with my hair/make up for my wedding. No clue. But Bob and Amy took charge and worked their magic on me and I was without a doubt the prettiest I could possibly be for my wedding.
I'm a minimalist when it comes to make up so I was worried the airbrushing would make me look fake, but it was natural and beautiful and made my eyes POP like never before. Bob knew what colors to use to really bring out the green in my eyes and make me look gorgeous! Bob is fun and easy to talk to and really cares about his work, I can't believe how lucky I was to find them at a venue's open house.
Amy did my hair, and I wish I could show you before and after pictures because she did a REALLY great job. I wanted imperfect perfection and she delivered. EVERYONE complimented me on my hair. I really considered kidnapping her and bringing her home with me so she can do my hair every day! Amy is SO NICE and adorable.
The tuesday after my wedding I went and got my hair cut at New Image and Amy read my mind and gave me exactly what I wanted. Bob was there to lend his compliments also. Even though I live in NC, I will certainly be getting my hair cut in West Bridgewater MA for the rest of forever.
You guys made my wedding super magical and made me feel beautiful (no easy feat). Thanks from the bottom of my heart!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yum, 9/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Bob did my make up along with my entire bridal party including my mother for my wedding in April. Bob traveled to my sisters house to help us get ready. He is so relaxing to be around it was like he was part of the family. The airbrush makeup that Bob used feels refreshing. I do not wear makeup regularly and with the airbrush I didn't even feel like I had any on. I asked that the makeup looked natural and he did exactly that. The makeup also lasted the entire day and night. He is a true professional and I would recommend him to any one! THANKS BOB!!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taryn, 4/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Beautiful and relaxed - two things every bride should feel on her wedding day, and I certainly did thanks to Amy and Bob! I am so impressed with how my hair and makeup turned out on the big day. I told Bob I wanted to keep it simple and I let Amy use her professional hair design eye..and both the hair and makeup were gorgeous! Not only was the end result amazing, but I was also blown away by the process. Amy styled my hair, four of my bridesmaids, a reader, my mom, my fiance's mom, and my flower girl all before 2:00 pm and she was cool as a cucumber the whole time! Bob was so fun and made me so relaxed as he told jokes, sang along to some classic rock music, and airbrushed all five of my bridesmaids, my mom, my fiance's mom, and me. It is truly unbelievable how capable they both are and how well they work together. I would highly recommend Amy and Bob to any bride!

Profile Picture DeAnna, 6/30/12, 8 Reviews