Simi Valley, CA 93065 Map · Phone number

About New Chapter Productions

New Chapter Productions takes great pride in creating the most perfect wedding video possible. The best part of our job is when we are able to capture those special little moments and details that might go unnoticed if it weren't for the camera in our hands. We have a passion for videography and letting our creative juices flow. Our goal is to keep the memories of the happiest day of your whole life alive forever through your wedding video. We hope our clients enjoy reliving those wonderful memories year after year when watching their video. The good news for you is that our services are among the inexpensive in our area. We look forward to getting to know you and making a video tailor made just for you.

• Weddings By Kora
  • Pivotal Video Productions
  • Something Blue Cinematics
  • Flower & Pine

4 Reviews for New Chapter Productions

Natalia · Married on 07/20/2013

I hired Kurt because of his personality. He fit perfect with Jeff and I. His entire team was amazing. Our guest loved them and they were so much fun. Kurt made our wedding day so special and full of fun. We got married at the Moorpark Country Club and then brought the reception back to our house and Kurt and his team had the greatest ideas for pictures. At the end of our time with Kurt (the wedding continued for another 4 hours after they left) I decided to jump in the pool with my bridesmaids!!!! Wow so amazing. Kurt has wonderful packages. His least expensive package was $1500 for 8hrs, 2 photographers, a private online gallery, and a DVD with all the edited images. I would HIGHLY recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/13/2012

I had an awesome experience with New Chapter Productions!!! From the moment we'd met with Kurt we knew he had a good idea of what we were looking for on our wedding video!! We'd described the over all vision for the event and he knew exactly how to get the right shots!! We had 2 shooters and I feel like you'd never know they were there!!! They were efficient and got all of the important parts, yet they didn't get in your way while you were experiencing your event!! I'd 100% use them again for future events! THANK YOU NEW CHAPTER PRODUCTIONS!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Taylor · Married on 08/28/2009

These guys were AWESOME!! I am soo happy I chose them. They are really nice and tried to work with anything I said. I wanted to change some things around with the money and they were really flexible with it. They were the best on the wedding day. I got some comments from people saying how nice they were. If I have any other video that I want I would for sure call them up again! I would recommend this company to anyone!!

Sent on 09/19/2009

• Simi Valley, 93065 See on map
    Location of (New Chapter Productions)