Neusse Photography LLC

Fogelsville, PA View map

$2,599 Most Popular Price

Neusse Photography LLC by Agnes has been a recognized name in the Lehigh Valley wedding photography industry since 2004. Neusse is Agnes' nickname born by love, the owner and main photographer that offers something genuinely different. Agnes works because she loves the work. That is a luxury for her, and a luxury for you.

Neusse Photography does a limited number of weddings every year, and we look at each event like it is the only event taking place on the planet each and every time. Great photographs, great design and great storytelling are what Neusse Photography delivers. Neusse is the perfect balance of competence, artistry, and fun. This is our guarantee and commitment to you.

Call us today 610-393-2612 to reserve your wedding date!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,299.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2599

Custom Graphics
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

Renee Married on 09/05/2015
    We absolutely love Agnes! She is so energetic, fun, and takes amazing pictures! She was so accommodating to our family. I can't say enough nice things about her. My sisters loved her so much that they want her to photograph their weddings as well!
    Marissa Married on 05/09/2015
    I came across Neusse when searching for a photographer to do a boudoir shoot for me to give my fiance as a wedding present. I met with Neusse at her home and she walked me through everything, showed me her studio and answered all of my questions. She was extremely friendly, helpful, had great work and I knew she would be great for my boudoir shoot.
    I chose to do the shoot at my home, and everything was perfect! It was definitely a liberating experience! Neusse made me feel at ease, was very professional, laid back and creative the whole time. It was SO much fun - I want to do it again!
    When the pictures came - I was shocked how much I loved them! I picked the package that included at 25 picture album but liked so many of the photos I had a hard time narrowing it down (great problem to have lol)
    It was a great experience, great photos and I hope to work with Neusse again in the near future on other projects :)
    Matt Married on 10/19/2013
    On the most important day of your life you need every picture to capture the perfect moment, and when my wife and I look back at our wedding pictures and engagement pictures we know we picked the perfect photographer. Our family and friends made nothing but positive comments about how great all of our pictures came out.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mauch Chunk Ballroom Mauch Chunk Ballroom Banquet Halls

I have had the privledge of working with Agnes on several occassions. Her photographs are beautiful. She is professional and makes the couples feel at ease. She is on our recommended vendors list at the Mauch Chunk Ballroom and we look forward to working many more weddings with her.

Merry's Custom Cakes Bakery & Design Studio Merry's Custom Cakes Bakery & Design Studio Wedding Cakes

Great company, great job!

Sunshine Symphony Sunshine Symphony Wedding Bands

Agnes of Neusse Photography is a wonderful photographer! She's very easy-going and easy to talk to, but most of all, gets great shots. We've had the opportunity to work with her at several weddings, and had an extremely positive experience and can highly recommend Neusse Photography's services.

, PO BOX 866 Fogelsville, 18051
Location of (Neusse Photography LLC)

Neusse Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Neusse Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Neusse Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Hand-Coloring
  • One Event / Day
  • Toning
  • Proofs

What photography services does Neusse Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Neusse Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What photography styles does Neusse Photography LLC offer?

Neusse Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Neusse Photography LLC offer?

Neusse Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Neusse Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Neusse Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Neusse Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Neusse Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding