PO BOX 866, Fogelsville, PA 18051 Map · Phone number

About Neusse Photography LLC

Neusse Photography LLC by Agnes has been a recognized name in the Lehigh Valley wedding photography industry since 2004. Neusse is Agnes' nickname born by love, the owner and main photographer that offers something genuinely different. Agnes works because she loves the work. That is a luxury for her, and a luxury for you.

Neusse Photography does a limited number of weddings every year, and we look at each event like it is the only event taking place on the planet each and every time. Great photographs, great design and great storytelling are what Neusse Photography delivers. Neusse is the perfect balance of competence, artistry, and fun. This is our guarantee and commitment to you.

Call us today 610-393-2612 to reserve your wedding date!

Follow Neusse Photography LLC on

splash img
Engaged!
Engaged!
Character Imbued Engagement images.
Character Imbued Engagement images.
Romantic Engagement pictures
Romantic Engagement pictures
splash img

23 Reviews for Neusse Photography LLC

Renee · Married on 09/05/2015

We absolutely love Agnes! She is so energetic, fun, and takes amazing pictures! She was so accommodating to our family. I can't say enough nice things about her. My sisters loved her so much that they want her to photograph their weddings as well!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Marissa · Married on 05/09/2015

I came across Neusse when searching for a photographer to do a boudoir shoot for me to give my fiance as a wedding present. I met with Neusse at her home and she walked me through everything, showed me her studio and answered all of my questions. She was extremely friendly, helpful, had great work and I knew she would be great for my boudoir shoot.
    I chose to do the shoot at my home, and everything was perfect! It was definitely a liberating experience! Neusse made me feel at ease, was very professional, laid back and creative the whole time. It was SO much fun - I want to do it again!
    When the pictures came - I was shocked how much I loved them! I picked the package that included at 25 picture album but liked so many of the photos I had a hard time narrowing it down (great problem to have lol)
    It was a great experience, great photos and I hope to work with Neusse again in the near future on other projects :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Matt · Married on 10/19/2013

On the most important day of your life you need every picture to capture the perfect moment, and when my wife and I look back at our wedding pictures and engagement pictures we know we picked the perfect photographer. Our family and friends made nothing but positive comments about how great all of our pictures came out.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Neusse Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,299.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,599.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Mauch Chunk Ballroom
    Mauch Chunk Ballroom Banquet Halls

I have had the privledge of working with Agnes on several occassions. Her photographs are beautiful. She is professional and makes the couples feel at ease. She is on our recommended vendors list at the Mauch Chunk Ballroom and we look forward to working many more weddings with her.

• Merry's Custom Cakes Bakery & Design Studio
    Merry's Custom Cakes Bakery & Design Studio Wedding Cakes

Great company, great job!

• Sunshine Symphony
    Sunshine Symphony Wedding Bands

Agnes of Neusse Photography is a wonderful photographer! She's very easy-going and easy to talk to, but most of all, gets great shots. We've had the opportunity to work with her at several weddings, and had an extremely positive experience and can highly recommend Neusse Photography's services.

• , PO BOX 866 Fogelsville, 18051 See on map