135 west main street, Lewisville, TX 75057 Map · Phone number

About nest, floral studio

From intimate gatherings for friends to grand scale weddings and soirées, nest, floral studio will bring warmth, charm, and beauty to any occasion. Drawing on a love of flowers and appreciation of nature Amanda will add a unique floral style to your next celebration.

Follow nest, floral studio on

NestFloralChinaBouquet
100605425Amanda

8 Reviews for nest, floral studio

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 09/19/2015

I've used Nest Floral Studio for parties before and am so excited to have them do the flowers for my wedding. Amanda is so creative and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Abigail · Married on 06/19/2010

Amanda was such a joy to work with from day one. My mom, mother-in-law, and I went into her adorable studio a couple months before my June wedding (great stationary in her shop if you’re looking for invitations, thank-you cards ect!). I had a picture with me of a bouquet that I found in a magazine and loved...and other pictures to help her get an overall feel of the wedding. She immediately was able to re-create the bouquet and make creative suggestions for the bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, grandmother’s corsages, and centerpieces. She was able to work within our budget, and made "mock" examples of anything we wanted to see. To save money, my mom and I decided to order flowers through Amanda and put the centerpieces together ourselves- Amanda was so sweet and gave us lessons on how to put them together!

On the day of the wedding Amanda was on time, and had everything looking beautiful (this says a lot, my wedding was an hour and a half away from her studio). We were short on flowers for my wedding cake and she brought extra for us to use free of charge!

Amanda is an enthusiastic artist who loves what she does. She made me feel welcome, was able to envision my wedding and create flowers that complimented it. What I loved most about working with Amanda was that she got me excited about my own wedding- she was genuinely eager to get started on my projects and make them unique, custom, and extraordinary!

Sent on 08/09/2010

Angela · Married on 07/07/2007

My husband and I had originally planned on getting married out of state when my father was diagnosed with cancer. With his chemotherapy we did not want him to have to travel so we decided to have a small ceremony close to home instead. I was ready to just go to the Justice of the Peace when I was referred to Amanda at Nest. Once we met I knew I had to have a ceremony for my close friends and family. From the day I met with Amanda we had 6 weeks to plan a wedding on the busiest wedding date of the year. She really took care of everything for me from helping with the venue, the invitations, the flowers, the music, to the cakes. It was absolutely the most perfect night. Joe and I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. The flowers were unbelievable. I have since recommended her to friends and have used her for other events. If you use Mandi you can rest assured you will have nothing to worry about and she will make your event special and the envy of all your friends.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Award

nest, floral studio FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Aves Photography
    Aves Photography Wedding Photographers

Nest Floral (Now We + You) is one of the florists who we consistently recommend to our own clients. They are not only kind, caring individuals, but their work is absolutely gorgeous and you can be assured that your florals will be fresh, lush and beautiful on the wedding day. We love working together and get the pleasure of doing so several times a year. If you are looking for BEAUTIFUL work, you have found it! Bonus that they are wonderful people to work with!! We LOVE them!!

• Grand Traditions
    Grand Traditions Banquet Halls

GT is excited to endorse this vendor. They are excellent at what they do. We feel they give the Bride a great service at a great cost.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of "nest, floral studio" to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 135 west main street Lewisville, 75057 See on map