$2,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nessa Events

A small price to pay for peace of mind

Planning a wedding is no simple task and Nessa Events is here to help! Your busy life continues after getting engaged and you need someone to give you the peace of mind that everything is on track and that your day will turnout just like you imagined it. On your wedding day everyone should have one job and the Wedding Coordinator's job is to oversee and take care of everything. Family members and bridesmaids are to give support and to enjoy themselves as guests - not coordinate or stress out. Leave this to us!! All-in-all, having peace of mind on your wedding day is a small price to pay!

Call us to book your wedding today!

323 -819-0905  |  www.nessaevents.com  |  v.nessaevents@gmail.com

Religious (2)
To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)

1.2

We hired Vanessa as a day of coordinator. She was extremely nice and professional. She assured us that if she isn’t able to be there the day of the wedding, she has someone else who’d be able to take her place. It took her days, sometimes an entire week, to respond to texts/emails. The night of the rehearsal which was the night before the wedding, she was late due to the fact that I didn’t tell her we were having a rehearsal. It completely slipped my mind due to the fact that I was planning the entire wedding without the help of a wedding planner. I had brought up the topic of the rehearsal to her so she knew we would be having one, just didn’t know when. She never contacted me prior to the wedding asking if and when we were going to have one. She supposedly had experience so that should’ve been something she should’ve asked if I had never told her when. We told her of something we didn’t want to include during the reception but we somehow found ourself still doing it the night of the wedding. We had also asked her to be the point person to communicate with our photographer who we would be taking photos with next. When this came up, she was no where to be found. My husband ended up being the one running up and down trying to gather our family and organizing who we’d take photos with next. During the reception, I saw her a total of 5 times probably. At times, we couldn’t find her and most of the time, she was seen at the vendors table sitting down. The day of the wedding, my venue had to contact both her and I due to the fact that Vanessa didn’t send them the final day of timeline. I had to stop getting ready to send it to them. After the wedding I then found out that she was juggling another wedding which was taking place the day after mine. Definitely felt, and STILL FEEL, like we wasted money.

Profile Picture Sheila, 1/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I was completely happy with our decision to hire Vanessa as the "Day of Coordinator" at our Castle Green wedding! She was running things behind the scenes, kept our timeline in check, and was such a huge help setting up, and then storing all of our decorative items, gifts, etc!
I appreciated her insight and expertise and can definitely say she made the less stressful. I cannot imagine having to run the day myself or delegating the work to a family/bridal party member. No way! Thank you, Vanessa! 5 stars! :)

Profile Picture Jeanette, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding day and reception was perfect! Nothing seemed to go wrong, but it probably did, I just never knew about it because Vanessa handled everything with grace and perfection. She really made our day special!! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture erin, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews

2 VIDEOS

Nessa Events Weddings
2:43 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
Nessa rocks! Enough said?

Events