23 ST, Miami, FL 33185 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team
f403be1a 020f 4998 864c fb86c2440a99 51 1987477 160268243010020
f403be1a 020f 4998 864c fb86c2440a99 51 1987477 160268243010020

NEP Media Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 596
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1897
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• NEP Media Films 1
    Videography Package now starting as low as $485

As a storyteller team we would like to tell the story of your wedding. Instead of doing weird posing we love capturing real life moments that actually happen. We love to get inspired by your personalites and love story. Cause every story, every couple and every wedding is so unique and different. With us you get a candid wedding reportage with authentic pictures and emotional films. With the promise of NO TAXES or hidden fees.

Offer details:

2 Hours of engagement film

8 hours of film

2 Cinematographers

Highlight Film (3-5 mins)

Full Edit of Ceremony & Reception

Wirless Audio Lav Mics

Delivered via Digital Download w/Interactive Menu

Team of NEP Media Films

Denia  Molina

Denia Molina

PHOTOGRAPHER

Meet the team:

Denia & Varlam Molina, are well known photographers that have been in the wedding industry for many years. They are the dream couple of photographers gathering double the details of your wedding. By gathering the moment you say I do to the emotions of your audience something a bride doesn't think about at the moment. In your wedding day, you don't have to worry about anything Denia and Varlam make sure they know who is important in your life. What is special to you to gather all those details in pictures.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Naylet Barbeito

Naylet Barbeito

Director, Producer & Videographer

Meet the team:

Hi my name is Naylet Barbeito Im a Director, Producer and Videographer. I've worked with media platforms such as Channel 7 and Coconut Grove Grapevine Magazine newsletter. I have been filmming commercials, weddings and engagement for some years now. If your looking for a video that tells a story than I'm your girl. Most of all I make sure to film from the moment you say I do to the emotions of your audience to the smallest details that mean the world to you. Instead of doing weird poses I love capturing real moments as they actually happen.I love to get inspired by your love story and personalites. And as a Director that I am I'll give you ideas on locations, outfits and great makeup vendors.You'll receive a free zoom consultation as soon as you book us along with the contract. Second thing I do gather music that goes along with the video and ask you what some means something to you.

I do destination weddings as well as well as my team of photographers.

Once you book with me you won't regret it.

Love Naylet

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 23 ST Miami, FL, 33185 See on map
    7864932051 (Phone number)
    Location of (NEP Media Films)