Since 1977, Neomonde has proudly offered Mediterranean Cuisine inspired by traditional Lebanese cooking the Saleh brothers grew up with in their mountain village. Every dish on Neomonde's menu is prepared using simple, natural ingredients– just as Cecilia, the family matriarch, prepared them long ago. With dedication to excellence, Neomonde continues to mix traditional and contemporary fare filled with fresh heart-healthy choices, and is proud to include a wide variety of vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options.
Other couples have also viewed:
21 Reviews for Neomonde Mediterranean
Recommended by 99% of couples
8 User photos
Catherine Oakley · Married on 02/22/2020
Catering Perfection & Stress-free Elegance
Everyone keeps saying how absolutely perfect my wedding was... and it was so perfect in GREAT part because of Neomonde. They were happy to cater to a smaller crowd (~60 people) and provided complimentary, full-service consultation. Laura understood the vibe I was trying to create and provided me with a curated selection of gorgeous tablecloth samples. With her experience, she also had ideas for aspects of the reception that I had not considered and consulted with me on the flow of the reception and to how to lay out the space. Together, we came up with the perfect set-up, timeline, and decor.
- When I got push back from my venue Laura came out to a meeting to discuss details and to reassure them. (The reception was at the church where I was married and they were not accustomed to having wedding receptions.) Her negotiations saved me from having to pay an extra $200 rental delivery fee.
- When it snowed three days before my wedding Laura worked out needed changes in the rental delivery schedule, and even made a necessary trip to the rental company herself. I didn't have to stress one bit.
- I provided a list of foods I was interested in and the budget. In return Neomonde honored the food budget and created a menu which fit my needs, including our family's/guests' dietary restrictions. They even made a specialty beverage.
- Laura was readily available via text, email, and phone for any concerns or questions I had. As needed, she sent me updated invoices as we narrowed down details.
- Neomonde provided a lovely cake stand, handled cutting & serving my cake (cake provided by another vendor of my choosing), and made sure the cake knife and server got back to me after my honeymoon.
- Their staff was discreet, professional, respectful, and (most of all) kind. They made sure my husband and I had plates of food waiting for us at the sweetheart table, and even made to-go boxes when my husband didn't get a chance to eat!
Neomonde really can tailor their services to anything you have in mind. They kept my reception elegant. And I couldn't recommend them more. I will always be grateful for how they made my day so perfect.Sent on 03/26/2020
Jessica Bogan · Married on 10/19/2019
An unforgettable experience with Neomonde
My husband and I can't say enough great things about Neomonde. From day 1, Laura and her staff were 100% willing to work with our vision and create an experience that suited our needs. The communication was on point, and the entire staff could not have been more lovely the day of. I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our experience with Neomonde- highly recommended!Sent on 10/25/2019
Neomonde Mediterranean's reply:Jess, it was awesome getting to know you and John! You both had an amazing vision and I am so glad that I and the Neomonde team got to be a part of your magical day!!!
Lisa Glass · Married on 12/15/2018
Highly Recommend/Wedding Reception
They were very accommodating and flexible as far as scheduling planning meetings. They offered a variety of options within our budget. On the day of the event, they were there on time with smiles. The food was hot, fresh, appetizing looking, delicious, and we received MANY compliments from guests. One guest, from the Middle East, who raves about her own hummus, couldn't believe how delicious Neomonde's was. (She has since special ordered more authentic dishes with Neomonde!) We had the right amount of food & beverages so that no one was shorted and not too much was left over/wasted. The staff was kind and eager to help throughout the planning and during the event. We had a couple of oversights with our event rental company and Neomonde stepped up to the plate to help fix those snags even though it had nothing to do with them. This company has an experienced history and great reputation. They lived up to it for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, wouldn't hesitate to use again. Thank you Neomonde!Sent on 12/29/2018
Neomonde Mediterranean's reply:Hi Lisa! Thank you so much!! I know this was a big day for you too and I am so glad that we met all of your expectations as well as the bride and groom! Please tell the family hello and I hope to see you soon!