Tallahassee, FL 32303 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Neo-Classique Events

Neo-Classique Events is a company of quality that ensures clients that they receive the most affordable and efficient resources that satisfy their every wish. NCE also caters and strives to plan your event from A-Z stress-free. We have a commitment to excellence and have an obligation to our clients. Every event will be unique and tailored to fit your theme and vision. Entrusting us on your big day, will guarantee a "classic" event that you will never forget.

Follow Neo-Classique Events on

IMG2288

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Neo-Classique Events

Kerrah · Married on 07/01/2017

Arnekua was the best! She was the only wedding planner we met with and right away we knew she was the one for us. My husband and I wanted a very intimate and modern wedding and she made our wedding day dreams come true. She made the day of completely stress free for me as the bride and I adore her for it! She was the best investment my husband and I made for our big day. She was extremely professional but also very personable, kind, and understanding. To anyone who wants their big day to be the best it can possibly be, I recommend Arnekua's services! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

Thank you sooooo much for making our day smoother than a baby's bottom!! Lol Arnekua, my hubby and I thank you so much for your professionalism, your organization, support and overall love for what you do!! You are the prayer for every stressful bride that does not know what in the heck to do!!! Lol Thank you for stepping in and taking over from the day we hired you!! We def realized that if it weren't for you and your team, it would've def been a mess!!   Seriously!! You kept me calm and out of the loop when it came to spur of the moment crisis!! I don't know how you kept a smile on your face and kept me calm!! To anyone reading...Arnekua was EXTREMELY  detailed and handled the order of our whole wedding  day with great order and excellence!! Rehearsal was fabulous, she had time sequence forms for the bridal party and everyone knew exactly what to do after we left!! We had an outside wedding and the weather was not looking to promising but Arnekua assured me that everything would be fine because she already had a 2nd game plan and went over it with me!!!! What a relief!! But our day turned out perfect!!! Thank God!!  If you're looking for someone that will make sure you have everything you want and more for your wedding, Neo-classique events is who you want!!!! Her team was incredible as well, they were all cute and uniformed and made sure that everything went smoothly, they also helped in areas that they weren't suppose to help in but they saw the need and put their hands to work!!  They're  someone you want on your team!!! Thank you guys soooo very much for EVERYTHING!!!!!! #TeamNeoClassiqueEvents

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/05/2014

Neo Classique Events was all that I wanted and needed for them to be before, during and even after our wedding. Neo Classique Events displayed a genuine heart for seeing that our wedding day was nothing short of perfect and was able to provide me with a sense of calm and security about the big day!!! They were just great!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014