2215 Hermann Dr. Ste. 100B, Houston, TX 77054 Map · Phone number

About Nelson Photography

We specialize in capturing wedding photos in real time...........unposed and unobtrusive.

SophiaBoulosWedd 0792
MichelleTaylor 0619copy
DeniseWalkerEmotionFinalLr DeniseWalker 0188copy

4 Reviews for Nelson Photography

Melanie · Married on 02/17/2013

Excellent, professional, reliable! Mr. Nelson is the best! My bridal photos and my wedding pictures are absolutely gorgeous. He captured the true essence of the entire day. I appreciate his intense attention to detail and his personable approach. Unfortunately, I didn't have a wedding video, but there was no need because his photos brought my wedding to life! He also added an absolutely beautiful photo story to my package.

Sent on 04/01/2014

Beverly · Married on 12/31/2009

There is no one better than the Nelsons! They give you awesome pictures and offer suggestions that will fit your budget. You can be sure when you receive the finished product, you will not be disappointed.
    They were on time and were not invasive during the ceremony, nor the reception. They are true professionals and awesome people to work with as well.
    The Nelsons have such a sweet spirit, which helps stressed out brides. I know engaged couples will be very pleased with this company.

Sent on 01/05/2010

Erica · Married on 12/31/2009

Nelson Photography is THE best in Houston! Not only are they the sweetest people; but their dedication to preserving your memories in the most relaxed way sets their service apart from everyone else!
    I rememeber reaching the end of our wedding night and reception and almost never seeing Mr. Nelson. When I finally spoke to him, you could tell he had been hard at work!
    When we got our pictures back and realized he had been there the whole time capturing the most precious moments of our life, we were speechless...and in tears!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Nelson Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

• Distinctive Events
    Distinctive Events Wedding Florists

You have to meet Mr. Nelson and see his work...it speaks for itself "awesome"!

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant
    L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccommend Nelson Photography.

• 2215 Hermann Dr. Ste. 100B Houston, 77054 See on map