326 Main Street, North Easton, MA 02356 Map · Phone number

About Nelson Cruz Events

It's all about you. We build the event around the personality of the bride and the groom. Sophisticated and elegant? You got it. Rock and roll? We can do that too. You'll want the right song at the right time. We'll do that. Most importantly, we'll attend to the details so you can fully enjoy the celebration.

We don't just spin tunes, we're music motivators. How do we do that? Through undercover enhancing - never overpowering - creating a comfortable environment for your guests to enjoy the day and the festivities.

The result? A memorable affair and fun for all.

• SoundStream Entertainment/Picture It PhotoBooth
Newlights07
LissetteEricWedding620

3 Reviews for Nelson Cruz Events

Rachael · Married on 10/08/2017

Where do I begin....I got married three weeks ago and continue to receive rave reviews about the "best wedding DJ" Nelson Cruz! He and his team truly made our event what it was. It was important to me to have guests of all ages on the dance floor, and he did just that. We collaborated on a playlist that he executed perfectly, and the dance floor was literally packed from start to finish. My husband later told me that Nelson would also run to the bar to grab him a drink so he didn't have to wait for anything or waste any time. He also accommodated a special request related to my grandparents that was so special to them and to me. He couldn't have done a better job and I would recommend his services to anyone getting married in the Rhode Island area. We were SO happy with our choice!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Kim · Married on 09/07/2012

Nelson Cruz Events provided not only my DJ, but also my photobooth. I couldn't have been happier with both. My dance floor was never empty - the DJ played everything I asked him too and mixed it like no other could have. I wanted Motown, Current Day and some oldies to cover all my guests and that is exactly what we got in a way that kept EVERYONE on the floor. It was fabulous.

The Photobooth was such a highlight of the wedding. It was so sophisticated in a fun photobooth type of way. I'm not sure how to explain it, but we used the pictures as our wedding guest book and I think we have looked at it everyday since we got back from the honeymoon.

Sent on 09/14/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2012

2.6
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I booked a photo booth from Nelson Cruz for my wedding. I was pricing out many different companies and then I found a Groupon for Nelson Cruz. The price was perfect for the Groupon but if I had to pay full price it would have been a rip off. The picture strips have his information on it instead of our names and dates. The booth attendant was practically running out the door when his time was up. Because I got a Groupon it was an ok deal but you can definitely find a better booth.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Nelson Cruz Events FAQ

• What services do you offer?

• 326 Main Street North Easton, 02356 See on map