New York, NY 10017 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000

About Nearly a Mrs.

Nearly a Mrs. is a boutique wedding and event design, planning and coordinating company based in New York City. We give you the peace of mind to simply wake up on your special day and focus solely on the beauty of the day to come. We know that there are no "do-overs" when it comes to your wedding we make sure your vision is brought to life the way you envisioned it would. We specialize in helping you achieve a one of a kind event that has that "WOW" factor your guests will remember for years to come. We achieve this by learning about your dreams and inspirations in order to create the wedding you've always dreamt of. It's all about you! Your style…your taste…your vision. It's our job to make it come true, while you relax and enjoy your wedding day to the fullest!

Whether you need us to orchestrate your entire event from the beginning until you leave on your honeymoon or to step in towards the end to ensure all of your carefully planned vision is executed flawlessly. We will be there to make sure your wedding is nothing short of stunning!

I look forward to the opportunity of working with you to make your wedding the most enjoyable and memorable day of your life. For email inquires please contact info@nearlyamrs.com or call (917)340-8727.

Happy Planning,

fullsizerender 26
fullsizerender 28
fullsizerender 8
Nearly a Mrs.

9 Reviews for Nearly a Mrs.

Stacy · Married on 04/04/2015

Kimberly Charles Events I give the company a 5/5 , Kimberly is very professional I am planning my wedding for April 4 2015 she has been putting everything together for me and it's coming out amazing. What I love about her is that she always makes sure she is attentive to who she's working with , And when your planing a wedding your planner should always make you feel important and I can say that she has been going above and beyond for me. My fiancé and I love her we made an Awesome decision by choosing her . Thank you Kimberly your wonderful.

Emily · Married on 02/14/2015

When I got engaged I was convinced that I would be able to handle all of the wedding planning on my own...WRONG! I was so grateful and appreciative of having Kimberly there through the planning process and most importantly, there on the big day! She made sure everything ran seamlessly according to our vision. She is super friendly, flexible and responsive (I don't think I ever waited more than an hour before hearing back from her with one of my frantic/crazy emails). She put my mind at ease, worked with my in-laws, with every vendor and took care of every little detail which I would have surely forgotten. I would highly recommend Kimberly as a wedding planner and am so happy that I got to work with her!!

Ariel · Married on 06/14/2014

Kimberly was such a great planner. She really made my wedding a dream. She was very affordable, very sweet and very fun. She made me less stressed and took care of everything. I was shocked how beautiful my wedding was. If I ever get married again, she will be my first pick. The music was perfect, scenery was outstanding, my guests were excited and happy. The space was perfect. She also booked a hotel for me and my husband right outside the venue so we wouldn't have to drive far after our amazing night. We walked into our hotel, and we were beat! DJ was perfect, very fun & inspirational. Truly the best wedding a beautiful bride could every ask for. Thank you Kimberly.

Award