Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

1 Reviews for NE Artistry

0.4
      0.5

Big boo. I had a trial run appt with Nancy 4 months prior to my actual wedding date so we set up an appointment - a verbal contract confirmed through email - that she'd also do my make up on our wedding day. She then flaked 2.5 weeks before our wedding day via email.

She did not offer to reimburse the cost of the trial appt (wasting both my time AND money).

Nor did she offer more than 2-3 suggestions of names I could follow up with (not offering their numbers and not having even checked if they were available on such short notice!)

I understand people have unexpected situations they have to deal with but the way she handled this was lacking in professionalism. The amazing make up artist who managed to squeeze me in last minute for my wedding told me this was not the first instance she's heard of Nancy flaking.

I learned the hard way that having reliable vendors is an important part of wedding planning. Nancy failed.