NC Sounds DJ Entertainment

NC Sounds DJ Entertainment

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NC Sounds DJ Entertainment

Our service is genuinely and fully devoted to your special day! From first contact to the conclusion of your event, we provide the all-around highest quality DJ service you will find in the KC metro and beyond. We actually listen to your wants and needs, offer ideas to make your day unique, deliver on our promises, and we'll always respond to your communications quickly. We have earned 100% 5 Star reviews on this site and others. We only focus on 1 wedding max per week and dates are limited. Ensure your event is flawless by contacting us now!

DJ / MC with over 15 years experience
Dance Floor Lighting (Basic or Intelligent)
Uplighting
"Name In Lights" Custom Monogram
Projector for slideshows/videos
Unlimited meetings/communication
Specialized mixes

Checkout our website for package deals for all budgets. The more services you use, the more you save.

Book NC Sounds for your reception and guarantee your vision comes true!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow NC Sounds DJ Entertainment on

5 Reviews for NC Sounds DJ Entertainment

Nick rocked our reception!!! From our first meeting to exchanging numerous emails to our final meeting Nick was professional and easy to work with. My husband and I have an eclectic music taste and he definitely captured that at our reception!! On our RSVP card we had a spot for a song request so when we received them back we kept a list and gave it to Nick at our final meeting. When guests heard their song they got super excited and made there way to the dance floor (if they weren't already on there)! I would use NC Sounds in the future and recommend using him!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the initial meetings to the end of the reception, Nick was fantastic to work with! He was timely, professional, and listened to our wishes. We had a very large wedding, and Nick was able to accommodate the venue with fantastic up-lighting and a great sound system. The dance floor was busy all night because of the great music! Two months after the wedding, we're still getting feedback from friends and family about how great our DJ was. We couldn't have made a better choice. Nick was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ :-)

Profile Picture Adam, 4/26/14, 1 Review

Such a great find!
I liked what I heard about NC Sounds from friends, so my fiance and I decided to meet with Nick and see what they could offer. Best choice ever! He was very professional and really listens to all questions and concerns. He gave us some great ideas and even did a walk-through of our venue beforehand to ensure everything would go smoothly on our day. We had Nick for our ceremony and reception. From the pre-ceremony music until the very last song of the night, everything flowed perfectly. A few times during the night Nick came to check-in with my husband and I to make sure we were happy with how the night was going. He played an awesome variety of music that was pleasing to all age groups, filled requests, and just provided a FUN and stress free day!

Profile Picture User3408724, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews