617 Terranova Dr., Winter Haven, FL 33884 Map · Phone number

About NC Life Photography

Hi! We're Nathan & Cheryl. We're two Central Florida wedding photographers who are crazy about each other and love what we do!

We love photographing the relationships between people just like you. We mostly cover weddings in Orlando, Tampa, Lakeland, and surrounding areas, but we're also available for destination weddings.

We pour our heart into every shoot. Sometimes we even get misty eyes when the bride comes down the aisle or when a father dances with his daughter. This is more than a job for us. We're thankful to our loving God, who's given us the opportunity to capture the beauty of love!

If you're engaged and in search of two fun loving, easy going wedding photographers, we're sure you'll love viewing our engagement & wedding photography portfolios. If you like what you see and want to find out more, please drop us a line and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

We hope to meet you soon!

Nathan and Cheryl

Follow NC Life Photography on

• Danielle Owens Photography
  • McIntee Photography
  • after.ab

12 Reviews for NC Life Photography

laura · Married on 10/14/2011

want to let all future brides know how my daughter and i "LOVE" NC Life.
    very professional, two of the nicest people you could ever meet. Their work
    is truly beautiful and breath-taking. The photographer is one of the most important decisions in planning your wedding and we hit the jackpot with
    Nathan and Cheryl. Seriously, if you choose NC Life you will be glad you did,
    we are.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2011

They did such a great job! Our wedding day didn't start out as planned with the rain and forgetting the bouquets at the house. NC Life was so adaptable to our change of plans and stayed until they got all the photos, plus some. They are so amazing and we absolutely love our photos! I would 100% recommend their services.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2011

Cheryl and Nate were awesome photographers. I was very pleased with everything they did for my husband and I with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! They got our pictures back to us very quick and they were phenomenal! They are also very affordable! They have great ideas for pictures. My husband and I have agreed to make Nate and Cheryl our family photographer :)

Sent on 11/15/2011

Award

• Taylormade Floral & Event Design Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with NC Life Photography several times. Their photography is truly unique works of art! They are a lovely couple that capture every moment of your wedding day. A great photographer is the best investment you will make for your wedding day! I have even had the joy of them capturing some beautiful moments between my own twins. They are awesome to work with and easy to get along with!

• FH Weddings & Events Wedding Florists

NC Life Photography is amazing!

• SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Wedding DJs

NC Life Photography was a great team to work with. They were extremely professional and provided the couple with amazing pictures. They even provided me with some photos to use in promotional projects I was working on. They were on time and did everything the bride and groom asked of them. They stayed through the entire wedding and made sure the couple was completely satisfied before they headed out. I highly recommend NC Life Photography for any event, especially your wedding.

• 617 Terranova Dr. Winter Haven, 33884 See on map
    9 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Saturday
    Location of (NC Life Photography)