Nazranaa

16 Marconi Ave, Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number

11 Reviews for Nazranaa

Mowsuf · Married on 08/19/2017

The team at Nazranaa is so much more than just a vendor to us. They've become good friends and family at this point.

My wife and I came across Nazranaa when we scrambling to find an engagement outfit after our first vendor had messed up our order days before our engagement. Truth be told, that was the best thing that ever happened to us. In the mad dash to find an alternative, we found Shia and her entire staff at Nazranaa (special shout out to Renu & Anshu). They helped us find an absolutely stunning dress that they were able to get altered and ready to wear in a matter of days. It was that day that we realized we would be getting all of our wedding outfits from here.

After our engagement, Shia helped us plan for all the outfits we would be wearing for our wedding. She helped us look at colors, styles, jewelry, accessories and even set out a timeline for us to order. We loved their dresses so much we practically bought outfits for my entire family from here. As expected, everything came in on time and looked SPECTACULAR. The people and the outfits from Nazranaa are a huge part of what made our wedding so memorable and magical.

From the very start Nazranaa has NEVER EVER disappointed. Their level of service is matched only by the quality of the items they sell. Nazranaa comes with my highest recommendation!

Arthi · Married on 07/03/2016

Words can't express how thankful I am to Shia and Nazaranaa for creating the perfect outfits for my wedding this past July. For my multi-day, Hindu/Jewish wedding, I needed 2-3 outfits - one for my mehndi, one for my sangeet, and one for my Jewish ceremony/reception. Shia worked tirelessly with me to create the perfect dresses, and patiently answered any questions my mom and I had regarding the design, timing, alterations, etc. She's an extremely talented designer and gave me very helpful advice on colors and design so that each outfit was unique and varied. I had considered going to India to get my outfits, but as soon as I stepped foot in Nazaranaa, my mom and I decided there was no need - the store has all the latest designs from India, but Shia also made sure that my outfits had classic elements so that they could potentially be worn again and would never go out of style. Also, we looked at a number of different stores in Edison - Nazaranaa was by FAR the best, in terms of quality (and price for the quality) and service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for Indian outfits for their wedding or for any occasion.

Everyone was stunned by the lehenga I purchased from Nazranaa for my wedding and I really think my dress made our wedding! It set the tone of elegance. We went out on a limb to change the color of the original lehenga that was in the store, and it was everything I had hoped for. The Nazranaa staff, particularly Shia, did everything they could to make my custom order perfect. She was so responsive to every email and question we had, and every small detail that we were not aware of. Even though I was living in Baltimore, it was not a problem. She got us swatch samples shipped from India during the process, which was more than they guaranteed and made all of the difference. I will be sending lots of people there!

Award

Nazranaa FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns