About Naturally Elegant Designs

Flowers and Decor for Fabulous Weddings and Events

We serve anywhere in New England within 3 1/2 hours from Keene. We have been designing weddings and celebrations for years, from the coast to the mountains.  We'd love more from our GLBT friends around the region too!  We are also founders of the first LGBT Wedding Festival to be held 12/3/17 in Keene!  Contact us if you'd like more information!

Whatever your personal style, your wedding flowers should reflect you. Your flowers should be gorgeous, lush and smell heavenly.  From the traditional to the exotic, modern and sumptuous, Naturally Elegant Designs will create flower arrangements uniquely personalized to you.  Together we’ll set the perfect mood and atmosphere with the ideal combination of color, light and textures for all the events surrounding the ceremony and reception. Naturally Elegant Designs creates European designs with a touch of New England flavor.  Incorporating the season of the year, setting of ceremony and reception, we weave the elements with your desired ambiance and you have a floral design that will make your heart sing.  For Naturally Elegant Designed flowers for your special day, give us a call to schedule your first consultation. 603-358-9800 or 800-280-6442. www.neflowers.com or www.naturallyelegantdesigns.com for day of coordination and wedding design, planning, and management.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

Holly was amazing! She got my vision during our first meeting and then created the perfect decorations for the ceremony and reception. She had so many helpful suggestions, I trusted her taste and insight without hesitation. She was almost like a wedding planner to me! We got engaged at Harry Potter World and Holly incorporated these incredibly subtle but meaningful Harry Potter homages such as a small owl in my bouquet and a wand in my husband's boutonniere. I cant thank Holly enough for making my vision of a perfect wedding come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I LOVED Holly's work. When I first met her, I explained the style I wanted (simple/elegant with lots of greenery on the tables instead of flowers), she immediately came up with design ideas I loved and I realized I could trust her to make decisions regarding flower choices and style. This made wedding planning so much lower stress. She was very responsive and easy to deal with.
Her amazing work was exactly what I had imagined and I wouldn't change a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jillian, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Girl Baskets, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Naturally Elegant Designs Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1509040654 da54b514a8a123fe kendaljbushphotography jb 5628

Free Maid of Honor Bouquet

Redeem In-Store
When you contract with me for your wedding flowers and tell me you found me on Wedding Wire, I'll provide your Maid of Honor bouquet for free.
#WWb2d637d1a2d0a854

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I LOVE LOVE working along with Holly and Ron from Naturally Elegant Designs! I recommend this amazing duo to just about every couple who is getting married in the New England Area! They are fun, and their work is creative and fresh. Holly has a vision that is artistic and just so inspiring. She is able to listen to our couples and really bring to life the floral design that the bride is longing for. Whenever I find out one of my brides is working with Naturally Elegant designs... I just know their floral decor is going to be simply incredible!

Holly & Ron's work is just wonderful. We had the pleasure of photographing their flowers arrangements and and decoration in a handful of weddings and all the couples loved it. We highly recommend them!

Holly is a genius with flowers and a joy to work with! For fun and fabulous centerpieces and other arrangements I cannot recommend her enough. For bouquets, her designs are otherworldly!

I have had the pleasure of working with Holly and Ron on at least a dozen weddings and their work is consistently inspiring. Holly is an artist, whether she is creating a look for your entire wedding or creating a bouquet, her work is never less than stunning!!!!

There are just not enough words to describe how incredibly talented and wonderful Holly is!! Her work is simply stunning and you will not find a more charismatic and genuine woman in the industry that loves her job as much as she does. I had the pleasure of having her as a vendor at my own wedding 5 years ago and still even to this day am absolutely in love with all the decor and floral arrangements she made for me. LOVE Holly and wouldn't even think about working with any other florist in the area!

Events

6 Schuyler Way, Keene, NH 03431   See On Map
603-358-9800 (phone)
Naturally Elegant Designs is a wedding floral designer from New Hampshire servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Vermont, and Maine. Naturally Elegant Designs is a professional Floral Design that has been part of the East Coast wedding industry since 1998 specializing in bringing your vision to life..