Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo

Natural Hair Styling + Makeup Artistry Services

An Elite Style Me Pretty 'Little black book' member and winner of WeddingWire’s 2017 Couples’ Choice Awards & winner of The Knot's 2017 Best of Weddings. Featured in wedding editorials such as Elegant Bride, The Knot, Modern Bride New York, Contemporary Bride, Time Out New York, and New York Weddings.

Sally Biondo and her award winning, highly sought-after natural beauty team transform their clientele into the most beautiful version of themselves. We use waterproof, long wear makeup and natural products for sensitive skin.

Servicing Long Island, Manhattan, surrounding boroughs and destination weddings. Our makeup studio is located 40 miles from NYC. We travel to you on your wedding day.

Never heavy handed artists, Natural Beauty Team's signature style is making their clients look radiant, while feeling confident. "I never want to mask someone's face, I use makeup as a tool to enhance and bring out my clients features, while giving them a flawless, radiant look. Looking and feeling like the most beautiful version of yourself is the goal.. "

Each of our clients receive complimentary lashes and assistant for large bridal parties.

Instagram @ecomakeupartist

Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Sally and her team made both my wedding planning process and the big day truly special. From my hair and makeup trial to the wedding and all of the communications in between, Sally's warmth, skill, professionalism, and talent were absolutely incredible. Sally brought my vague vision of my wedding day look to life and I adored my hair and makeup. I looked like the best version of me-- enhanced but naturally me. All of the ladies in my wedding party also looked and felt their best! It was also great to be pampered by Sally and her team the morning of the wedding; the process was relaxing and fun. My wedding was on extremely cold and windy day yet my hair and makeup looked perfect many hours later after outdoor photos, dancing, and eating. I am so glad that Sally was a part of my special day and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was great! She did exactly as I want it! Amazing makeup/hair artist!!!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, On-Site Hair, Facials, Hair, Makeup

Sally did an amazing job with my makeup. She also did my mother who looked flawless for my brothers wedding. We both agreed we would go to her in the future. I wish we lived closer!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Wedding Party Makeup
Maximum Group Size
6 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sally is a beautiful makeup artist! Her subtle approach really enhances the beauty of the woman... letting her shine through. Sally is a perfect choice for that woman who says, "I never really wear makeup." You will still look like you... polished, fresh and ready for the most important day of your life! I've used her for all kinds of photo shoots... and her talent always impresses me! She listens to her client's wants and brings such expertise and years of experience to the table. Sally and I have been working together for many years, and every client has looked in the mirror and said, "Wow, I love it!" Her hair artistry is romantic and inspiring! Really lovely! She has a relaxed and positive energy that will be refreshing the morning of your wedding. I highly recommend Sally for your wedding day... and any other occasion you want to look even more gorgeous than you already are!

Events

On Location, Tri-state, Worldwide, , Hair & Airbrush Makeup , NY 11768   See On Map
631-327-9055 (phone)