Shingle Springs, CA 95682 Map · Phone number

About Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs ~ 25 Years of Floral Design Experience

Natural Flair specializes in weddings, celebrations, and special events in San Francisco, Sacramento, the Foothills, and Lake Tahoe. Since 1994, our team has been providing unique and elegant designs to clients in Sacramento, El Dorado, and Amador Counties. Natural Flair Floral Design provides personal attention to detail with exceptional quality and customer service. Our passion and enthusiasm is evident in every design we create. Weddings and Events are all we do, giving you the time and attention you deserve. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation.

Call us at (530) 677-0878. www.naturalflair.net info@naturalflair.net

bridebouquet
bridalbouquetZ

47 Reviews for Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2017

Dawn did an amazing job on my wedding!! I had a vision in pale/light yellow with roses and orchids and she made my vision a reality with her amazing talent!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful cascading bouquet or centerpieces for my reception. Everything was just so well done. I can tell she was very selective with her flower selection because I had several people ask if the flowers were real!!! They all looked picture perfect, every rose looked hand picked for the occasion. Thank you Dawn for everything!!!

Suzanne · Married on 11/07/2015

Dawn is outstanding with her floral arrangements!!! She has a wonderful eye for color and design. She was able to create my vision even better than I could have ever envisioned. She used pearls, gold glittery bands, and other special accents & details we came up with together. In the brainstorming process she really listened to my ideas and even created a Pinterest board to assist us in our planning. She transformed the venue into such a beautiful setting. I'm so incredibly thankful she was recommended to me!

Tina · Married on 10/11/2015

My daughter's wedding was held at Grand Island Mansion on 10/11/15. From our initial meeting in Dawn's living room we had instant confidence in her experience and artistic creativity. From that initial meeting to the followup calls and emails exchanged our minds were at ease knowing she would do an excellent job. Dawn was accommodating and provided helpful ideas when we needed a few adjustments. The bouquets, ceremony and reception flowers were absolutely beautiful! Dawn even created a floral hair piece to be woven into my daughter's long hair that was stunning! It was our great pleasure to have her as our florist and I highly recommend Dawn/A Natural Flair.

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 64.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 124.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,584.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie
    A Dazzling Day Weddings ...by Darcie Wedding Planners

when you need beautiful custom floral DESIGNS...the name says it all! Dawn is a master at natural design...and glamours design and modern design... let the planning start with a beautiful vision in mind

• Events Inspired
    Events Inspired Wedding Planners

Dawn executed our Bride's vision perfectly; her work was so beautiful and full of textural details. We were planning a wedding from afar and she kept lines of communication open throughout the planning process, which was extremely helpful. She was very professional and very easy to work with on the day of the event.

• A Daydream Wedding
    A Daydream Wedding Wedding Planners

Natural Flair is an excellent choice if you need a floral designer for your wedding. Dawn Roberti is very easy to work with and always produces quality work. I recently had the opportunity to work with Dawn on a photo shoot and was very impressed with her work. The floral arrangements she put together and her décor of the gazebo made the photo shoot a huge success. I hope to work with Dawn again and definitely recommend her as the floral designer for your wedding.

• Shingle Springs, CA 95682 See on map
    5306241910 (Other Phone Number)
    5306777605 (Fax Number)