Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

Serving Sacramento El Dorado & Amador Counties

Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs ~ 25 Years of Floral Design Experience

Natural Flair specializes in weddings, celebrations, and special events in San Francisco, Sacramento, the Foothills, and Lake Tahoe. Since 1994, our team has been providing unique and elegant designs to clients in Sacramento, El Dorado, and Amador Counties. Natural Flair Floral Design provides personal attention to detail with exceptional quality and customer service. Our passion and enthusiasm is evident in every design we create. Weddings and Events are all we do, giving you the time and attention you deserve. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a complimentary consultation.   Call us at (530) 677-0878. www.naturalflair.net  info@naturalflair.net

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Dawn did an amazing job on my wedding!! I had a vision in pale/light yellow with roses and orchids and she made my vision a reality with her amazing talent!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful cascading bouquet or centerpieces for my reception. Everything was just so well done. I can tell she was very selective with her flower selection because I had several people ask if the flowers were real!!! They all looked picture perfect, every rose looked hand picked for the occasion. Thank you Dawn for everything!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Dawn is outstanding with her floral arrangements!!! She has a wonderful eye for color and design. She was able to create my vision even better than I could have ever envisioned. She used pearls, gold glittery bands, and other special accents & details we came up with together. In the brainstorming process she really listened to my ideas and even created a Pinterest board to assist us in our planning. She transformed the venue into such a beautiful setting. I'm so incredibly thankful she was recommended to me!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Dawn did an amazing job on our autumn wedding flowers. She was receptive to what we were looking for and really came through for us. Dawn was able to choose flowers that were fall like but were not too dark. They were exactly what I had hoped for

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/17/15, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1342218457216 0022rosen
220x220 sq 1342218596562 kaseysbridesbouquet
220x220 sq 1342219836055 greenbouquetdsc01867

4 ENDORSEMENTS
when you need beautiful custom floral DESIGNS...the name says it all! Dawn is a master at natural design...and glamours design and modern design... let the planning start with a beautiful vision in mind

Dawn executed our Bride's vision perfectly; her work was so beautiful and full of textural details. We were planning a wedding from afar and she kept lines of communication open throughout the planning process, which was extremely helpful. She was very professional and very easy to work with on the day of the event.

Natural Flair is an excellent choice if you need a floral designer for your wedding. Dawn Roberti is very easy to work with and always produces quality work. I recently had the opportunity to work with Dawn on a photo shoot and was very impressed with her work. The floral arrangements she put together and her décor of the gazebo made the photo shoot a huge success. I hope to work with Dawn again and definitely recommend her as the floral designer for your wedding.

Dawn at Natural Flair and Forget Me Nevers have a good relationship. Brides love their bouquets and I get to preserve them. We all win.

Cameron Park, CA 95682   See On Map
530-677-0878 (phone) 530-677-7605 (fax)
By Appointment