Natural Bridge State Resort Park

• Chenault Vineyards
  • Cliffview Resort

3 Reviews for Natural Bridge State Resort Park

Kat · Married on 09/28/2013

We had our ceremony on the wooden walkways between the main lodge and the cabins, and our reception was held in the Woodland Center. Working with the Natural Bridge Resort staff to choose a location for the ceremony and outfit the reception area went seamlessly!

Sent on 10/23/2014

D · Married on 08/03/2013

This place is a rare find. We had our ceremony atop the bridge then reception in the Woodland Center. We were only able to see the location once then had to make our plans from afar. Troy Gross was our coordinator & was extremely responsive to every one of our million questions. We were very nervous about the menu as we did not have a chance to taste ahead of time but they were more than willing to customize the menu for us (not an easy task!) & the food was delicious. The value was unbelievable. We were extremely satisfied with the whole experience & would highly recommend this as a venue.

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2012

Having grown up near Natural Bridge, my family & I frequently visited the park, hiked the trails, and stayed in the lodge during my childhood. When my husband & I were dating, our parents first met at the Bridge and later, we became engaged atop the bridge during a romantic sunset! So for us, Natural Bridge held a special place in our hearts and we were excited to explore the site as a potential wedding venue. During our first visit I was somewhat disappointed with the paint scheme of the Woodland Center (there were green doors all around the interior of the building, amongst other cosmetic issues!) and thus we explored numerous other sites. Unfortunately, none of them felt "like us," and we revisited the Bridge about 6 months later. We were pleasantly surprised that the building had been re-painted, the doors had been given a different color scheme (neutral sand!), and the overall feel of the site was natural yet clean & tidy. We were thrilled! A year and a half later my husband & I wed in a beautiful outdoor ceremony (on a gorgeous wooden walkway outside the Woodland Center) and celebrated at our reception with 200 of our closest family & friends! The staff at the Bridge was more than accommodating, especially Mr. Troy Gross, the Event Coordinator, and they were thrilled to host our wedding! The only criticism that I have for this wonderful venue is that our wedding reception food, while delicious, was slightly different than the menu we had tasted and agreed upon a couple months prior to the wedding. We had arranged for balsamic glazed chicken breast atop a bed of miniature pasta shells, tossed in a creamy pesto sauce with a side of fresh green beans. While the green beans were fantastic, the chicken was not balsamic glazed, but instead boasted a barbeque-type sauce. The pasta, which was again delicious, was not tossed in a creamy pesto sauce, but rather a white cream sauce. Again, the meal was fantastic, but simply not what we had ordered and tasted prior to the big day. Other than the meal, the setting was gorgeous and lush, the Woodland Center was beautiful, and our day was fantastic!

Sent on 07/30/2012

• Slade, 40376 See on map
    Location of (Natural Bridge State Resort Park)