402 Main Street Suite 208, Metuchen, NJ 08840 Map · Phone number

About Natrabliss Soaps & Candles

OUR GOAT MILK SOAPS WERE PART OF THE 2011 DAYTIME EMMY SWAG BAGS!

OUR SILK SOAP PETALS WERE PART OF THE 2014 DAYTIME EMMY AWARD SWAG BAGS!

OUR LEMONGRASS VEGAN SOAPS WERE PART OF THE 2014 SPORTS EMMY AWARD SWAG BAGS!

Natrabliss is mostly known for its best-selling goat’s milk soaps made fresh as soon as they are ordered. The traditional cold process method has now been introduced into the line of products and the soap is so creamy and fragrant that it almost wants to make you sink your teeth into it! This scrumptious soap is not only gentle, but there are no toxic additives added, not even preservatives or coloring! Natrabliss blew over into a new realm with its very desirable soy candles... all with cotton wicks, no coloring and no toxins. All we ask our customers is to please enjoy the candles and the soaps but please do not eat any of the products... they look and smell good enough to eat!

Natrabliss not only enjoys promoting its earth-loving product line, but also enjoys letting everyone know that supporting America’s farmers will aid in boosting the economy and cultivating our land. ‘Embracing life’ is the Natrabliss motto and donating to health organizations which focus on research and support of life-threatening and life-altering disease will help us grow stronger as a society. And fortifying our earth, bodies and souls will help us come as close to ‘bliss’ as is possible.

Natrabliss guarantees its products to have superb quality and perfect scent formulations to satisfy your mind and mood. So sit back, smile at your planet… and watch it smile back at you.

Enjoy the bliss!

"Sit back, smile at your planet… and watch it smile back at you!" Diana

Follow Natrabliss Soaps & Candles on

natrabliss2ol
NatrablissHolidaySale2011201

4 Reviews for Natrabliss Soaps & Candles

Teresa · event on 08/30/2014

Everyone LOVED the Baby Powder scented spa candles we gave as favors! The packaging and personalization of the favors were clever and classy. On time and easy to work with the BlissEvents team! Thank you ;)

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • User4397465 · event on 01/23/2014

I bought a package from Natrabliss for my wife's birthday party. Natrabliss took the time to create a special package for her and the party guests with candles, soaps and diffusers. To my surprise this ended up being more for me to enjoy since her skin got incredibly soft and smooth with Natrabliss soaps. My favorite is Oatmeal Milk & Honey. Scored a lot of Brownie points with this one too!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Nadia · event on 12/25/2013

The natural products of Natrabliss are phenomenal. I have personal used the soaps, hand lotions, candles in my home and the body scubs. I was amazed that I was finally able to use a scrub since I suffer from eczema. My 12 year old daughter with Vitiligo also can use the soaps without any side affects which is a blessing due to her skin condition. The guidance and advice I received from the owner was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and is always concerned with our allergies recommends just the perfect product. I felt so safe and educated by her I even bought many products for Christmas, without the fear that someone would have a reaction. The candles and oils make perfect gifts and favors. It is just great to know it's more than a business it's about promoting heath safe and natural products.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Natrabliss Soaps & Candles FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom

• 402 Main Street, Suite 208 Metuchen, 08840 See on map
    Favors and Gifts Consultation - by appointment Store Hours: Tuesday 9 am - 2 pm Friday 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm Saturday 10 am - 3 pm