855 East Washington St., North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Deals 1

About Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

Filmmaker Nathan Suher specializes in wedding films that tell your love story in a unique, artful way. Nathan is centrally located for wedding videography in Boston, Providence, Newport and surrounding areas. It’s your wedding day. Don’t hire just any wedding videographer…you deserve an artist.

Taking on a limited number of weddings allows Nathan to concentrate all his expertise and time on each one. Using the latest in technology and equipment to create films of stunning quality, he prefers Canon 7D DSLR cameras, high frequency wireless microphones for clear, crisp sound, and a Glidecam for smooth floating shots. His wedding videos capture a true cinematic look and feel, with unprecedented depth of field and vibrant color.

Follow Nathan Suher, Filmmaker on

• Videos 4

19 Reviews for Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

Krissy · Married on 11/17/2012

I truly enjoyed my experience with Nathan Suher. He was professional and easy to work with. It felt like he accommodated all my wishes, got the most important shots that I asked from him, and created an amazing video that I will cherish for years to come. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how nice he was the day of the wedding and how very impressed they were by his finished product. One of my friends from work, told me that she wished she had hired someone like him for her daughter's wedding. I appreciated that he posted the wedding prep as well as the highlights video to my Facebook page for all my friends and family to see. Overall, I would highly recommend Nathan's services and feel like he is worth every penny!!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 07/07/2012

Nathan did a beautiful job on our wedding video. We knew immediately after our consult we wanted him to film our wedding. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He arrived early at our venue to film the guests as they arrived and stayed until the very last song. My husband and I were extremely impressed by his creativity and how well he worked with our photographer to capture all of our special moments. He was very flexible with the last minute changes and song selections we decided on for our video. We were especially impressed by the quality of the video with chapter selections and his artistic editing. Thank you Nathan for being a part of our day, we will treasure our video forever!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Hallie · Married on 09/25/2011

Nathan is an unbelievable wedding videographer whose overall service, packages, pricing and quality are unmatched out in the Boston area. While high-end videographers will charge $6,500 for a simple 8 minute montage, we got a an awesome montage PLUS our entire wedding day filmed, edited and broken down into chapters. There was a 5 minute intro with a tour of the grounds, a 5 minute "prep montage" focusing on the bride and her bridesmaids, the entire ceremony, and a 5 minute dance montage.

Everything was extremely well done and he captured so many amazing moments. If you are looking for a fantastic videographer who will give you exceptional value in addition to unbelievable quality, check Nathan out. You will not be disappointed.

Cheers,

Brad

Sent on 09/23/2012

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nathan Suher, Filmmaker 1
    $50 Off Wedding Videography
    Just mention that you found us on WeddingWire and receive $50 any of our most popular wedding packages!

• Xtreme Soundz DJ
    Xtreme Soundz DJ Wedding DJs

We have worked with this videoagrapher on numerous occasions. They are always there to capture what is going on so that you can relive your special day. As a DJ you have to constintely look for the other vendors when the special moments are going on, this is not the case with them. There finish product is also great, you will be pleased when you choose Wedding Reals to capture your day!

• Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol
    Beautiful Wedding Ceremonies by Justice Carol Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure working alongside of Lori and Nathan. They are very warm hearted, caring and become your friends right from the start. They will make your memories last forever with their beautiful video created just for you! I would highly recommend Wedding Reels Video for any wedding or special occasion - for they truly are talented and very special people! ~Justice of the Peace Carol Roberts~

• Men In Black
    Men In Black Wedding Bands

Wedding Reels Video is Top notch! A pleasure to work with!

• 855 East Washington St. North Attleboro, 02760 See on map