Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Natashia Nicole Photography

Fine art film and digital photographer located in Central Wisconsin; available for travel worldwide.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I cannot say enough good things about Natashia, she exceeded our expectations in every sense! Reasonable pricing, very responsive, and most importantly fun to work with! She went above and beyond during planning offering our wedding timeline, tips for when/where to take pictures, and answering my other random questions. On my wedding day she was a calming presence when I needed her to be, and completely stealthy the rest of the time. Seriously, how is it possible to get so many great photos when I didn't even see her??? The photos are absolutely stunning, Natashia truly is the best in the business. I not got a photographer to capture our big day in the most gorgeous way possible, I also got a friend.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are in love with our engagement and wedding photos! Thank you for capturing this special time in our life! We will cherish these photos forever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For our wedding there are a couple things my husband and I would have done differently, but having Natashia as my photographer is one thing I would do again in a heartbeat. From the day we met her as a prospect to the "thank you emails" we exchanged, it has been a delightful and personable experience. I feel most photographers want the paycheck and run but I honestly felt like Natashia wanted to know us as a couple. She answered every little question I had, confirmed numerous hints multiple times (as we know most of us as brides and grooms want everything to be perfect!!), and best of all captured us as a couple! I truly felt like she understood what my husband and I wanted and executed it beyond words. On another note I will never forget at our wedding she could tell I was stressed and asked me if I was okay and if there was anything she could do to help, it was so genuine and sweet. She made sure everything was perfect and my husband and I were happy as if she was a bridesmaid herself! As for her work I don't believe my words could do any justice, just view her website it says a millions words. She has a true talent, and I can't tell you how difficult it was to pick a few photos to print! So brides and grooms I highly recommend Natashia, and will continue to recommend her to each and everyone of my friends who is engaged. The experience and photos you will receive is timeless!

Photo
Profile Picture Taylor, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Natashia Nicole Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1443412373932 contax 4
220x220 sq 1443412387296 contax 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1527603063 6d59b2948da7e772 1443412373932 contax 4

Free Engagement Session with Disc!

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Book your wedding with Natashia Nicole Photography and receive a free engagement session, complete with photo disc with rights released for printing!
#WWed330e5071464dbd

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Natashia on a few weddings. The quality of her photos are amazing!! She works with everyone involved in your event to ensure you get photos you deserve. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have high quality photos to cherish for a lifetime!

I've had the pleasure working with Natashia and I can tell she really cares about her clients and they all seem to love working with her. I've worked with many photographers over the years but Natashia is someone who really stands out as someone special! I love her passion! She works really hard to make sure her clients are satisfied. Words that come to mind about Natashia: Thoughtful, Talented, Creative, Professional. I can't wait until we work together again at a future wedding!

3502 Walleye St, Schofield, WI 54476   See On Map