Natasha Dale Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Based out of Asheville (North Carolina) and keen destination photographer, Natasha Dale Photography produces priceless images at weddings, elopements and engagements. NB: Due to a delayed personal trip, I now have dates in OCT22 available!

So, why pick me?

I love working with beautiful light and have a passion for telling YOUR love story via my lens. The two of you did the hard work (in finding each other!) and now you need to trust in someone who can chronicle your special day. It's my mission to get to know you, become your friend and document the love story unfolding: so that when you, your family and friends look at your album, know that it truly represents the two of you at your core.

My mission is to capture meaningful, real and heartfelt images. I believe that a carefully curated collaboration of candid, unobtrusive shots alongside more artful creations, allows me to deliver you an amazing and varied album that you can be proud of.

I have a pretty high (positive) energy and match best with couples who are willing to have fun and be goofy (while looking and feeling amazing). I won't keep you held in a stiff pose for ages and make you say 'cheese'....no, no, no! We have fun y'all. If you look closely...you'll see a lot of smiling brides and grooms in the portfolio.

I offer a variety of elopement and wedding packages. Most wedding couples spend an average of $2,600 on photographic services with me.

If my portfolio and bio pique your interest, I would love to hear from you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Anna
    Anna Getting married on 06/22/2022

Gorgeous photos!!!

Natasha was extremely friendly and fun while still remaining professional. She definitely knows how to handle a crowd and delivered pictures that greatly exceeded our expectations. She has an exceptional eye for scenery, poses, and candids, and managed to bring the little details of the wedding to life.

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Anna, it was my pleasure to photograph your beautiful and intimate wedding to Noah. I hope that you have an amazing start to your new life in New Mexico and thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. Natasha
    Jess H. Married on 04/22/2022

Natasha was the absolute best - 5 stars all the way!

Natasha was the BEST! We cannot tell you how pleased we are to have chosen Natasha as our wedding photographer. From the get go, she was so responsive and understanding of our needs and how we both said that we feel uncomfortable having our photograph taken but wanted to have a great wedding photographer.

Not only did she some beautiful family moments but our sunset shots of just the two are us are amazing. We cannot decide which ones that we want to get printed and to gift to our family! We have so many photos to choose from and we both keep going back to look at the album, over and over.

Also, Natasha is a lot of fun - she's funny but caring too. We had a minor mishap just before the ceremony and she made us feel totally at ease. The experience that we had with Natasha will be remembered forever and on top of that, she is a true artist, her work is breath-taking.

Thank you Natasha, we cannot say it enough how AMAZING you were. We will always cherish our wedding day but even more so because you were a part of it.

Natasha Dale Photography's reply:

Jess, thank you so much! Yourself and Thom were a dream to be with and yep, we did have a lot of fun on your wedding day! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be included in your special day. Natasha

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Natasha Dale
Natasha Dale
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. A little about me :) I love romance, cups of strong British tea, fireside chats and cuddling with my hubby and pets. I own 3 rescue cats: Monkey (my beautiful black & white Tuxedo cat). Then there is Tiggy, a super smart and super sassy tabby. And then there is Munchie....half Maine-Coon and I seriously need to work as hard as I do in order to just pay for her treats! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm a huge Olympics fan and I will watch anything and everything. I also cry like a baby watching the opening ceremony and closing ceremony, without fail. I don't know why but it just feels that for 2 weeks the whole world comes together and a little more love is shown.

My favorite color is brown. I know, right?! Hey...I like to give brown some love, it's earthy and natural (and hides cat hair really well).

Love to you on your journey. xx

60 Park Avenue North Asheville, NC, 28801
Location of (Natasha Dale Photography)

Natasha Dale Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in the starting price?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Natasha Dale Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Natasha Dale Photography offer?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Natasha Dale Photography offer for wedding events?

Natasha Dale Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Natasha Dale Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Natasha Dale Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding