Milford, MI 48380 Map · Phone number

About Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist

I am passionate about the creative expression to help women look and feel beautiful.

I specialize in Bridal and Special Event makeup. I would love the opportunity to help you get ready for a simple night out or to celebrate the most memorable moments in your life.

As a licensed Esthetician, I can help you prepare your skin for your big day. Makeup looks flawless on good skin.

I provide the following onsite services:

• All Bridal makeup, including airbrush makeup
• Special event makeup, including Engagement Photos or Bridal Showers
• Makeup lessons
• Custom blended foundations
• Esethetic Services, including facial peels and waxing

Contact me soon so we can discuss how beautiful you will look at your wedding!

Follow Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist on

duda121
aj wedding shot

10 Reviews for Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2014

Natalie was great to work with! She was very professional and made everyone feel beautiful! Communication was great through out the whole process, she showed up early and prepared. I would recommend Natalie again for any occasion.

Allison · Married on 12/28/2013

Natalie is the best! I booked her 9 months in advance because I knew she was my girl. She is extremely responsive and very forthcoming and professional about her services. Booking with her, you have not only fabulous makeup, but peace of mind knowing that you have someone extremely dependable on your big day.

Natalie met with me and my sister before the wedding for the trial, just to get all the details down - listening to what I wanted and also making suggestions to make me look my best. The day of, she was right on time to my hotel and ready to rock. She even comes with her own chair and lighting, since most on site locations aren't set up like salons. She worked solo, completed four looks, and had no problem meeting our timeline. She is a stickler for cleanliness and making sure that she uses great products.

Highly, highly recommend her for all brides/ wedding parties.

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

Natalie was a pleasure to work with. She made the prep on my wedding day stress free. She travelled to us and was very workable. She helped guide me into a few make-up suggestions I may not otherwise have considered but now am so glad I did. She helped me to feel beautiful and confident on one of the most important days of my life. My mother and a few of my bridesmaids chose to have her do their make-up as well and all loved her services. I can't say enough about her!
    -Lauren S.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and your follow up thank-you card. Your thoughtfulness was much appreciated. You(and your mom!) were a joy to work with and I hope we have occasion to do it again. ~ Nat

Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Drake Artistry Collective
    Drake Artistry Collective Wedding Hair & Makeup

Natalie is a straight up rockstar. She's professional, knowledgeable, funny, and a valuable asset to any set or private client. :-)

• Simply Brilliant Events
    Simply Brilliant Events Wedding Planners

What a professional, if you want to look perfect in your weddings photo, Makeup Your Face is the place to go, you will not be sorry.