Nashville Events & Catering

Lynchburg, TN View map Visit website

Nashville Events & Catering offers seasonally inspired and locally produced cuisine to weddings in the Murfreesboro, Columbia, Lynchburg, Manchester and all of Middle Tennessee to Chattanooga. Founder and chef Jonathan Austin brings over 20 years of corporate catering experience to this business. He has used this industry intel to craft a bespoke service that incorporates catering and full event coordination. The team he has curated is passionate about engaging with the community. They aim to make each event they partake in feel like it is a family affair.

Nashville Events & Catering can cater to a wide range of tastes, and prepare dishes from many different cuisines from across the world. Each of these spectacular recipes prepared by the culinary staff can be altered to accommodate vegan, lactose-free and gluten-free diets. Nashville Events & Catering even offers a spectacular sushi menu and live action sushi chefs for your event. A multitude of serving styles can be arranged, such as buffet or plated dining or the more casual options of tapas or food stations. Extra servers and bartenders can be added to the dedicated team for your celebration. To complete the dining experience, a full range of flatware, plateware and barware can be provided for your reception.

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$5

Linens
Flatware
Glassware
Chocolate Fountain

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Server(s)
Stations
Tapas
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

James H. Married on 04/16/2022

New to Nashville & loving it!

My fiance was new to Nashville and its hospitality. Once we started planning, we met with Jonathan and his team of Nashville Events & Catering we knew right away that it was a match made in music city. Jonathan helped us from start to finish. The food was spectacular & fresh. The Nashville Events crew provided amazing service and staff. Whom set up our place settings with our custom menus & there vintage flatware to set up the perfect table scapes. Jonathan also recommended several other vendors for our event, helping take out much of the stress of planning. I would highly recommend Nashville Events & Catering and there team. So AMAZING!
    Jenny Married on 10/10/2021

Hands Down the Best!

Nashville Events and Catering was amazing! We lost contact with our original caterer 6 days before our wedding. Jonathan and his team jumped right in with very little notice and made our big day the very best! I cannot say enough great things about Nashville Events and Catering. Jonathan was extremely easy to work with, very responsive, and excellent at communicating. Our food was phenomenal, the display look amazing, and the staff was so great! We received so many compliments on the food and set up. I highly recommend Nashville Events and Catering!

Nashville Events & Catering's reply:

Jenny, So glad we were able to help. It was truly our pleasure! We are thrilled you loved the food and it was great to finally get the new taco bar out for guest to see. We hope that every moment of your big day was memorable and you captured tons of photos. The Ruskin is absolutely a breathtaking venue. Thank you again for choosing Nashville Events & Catering.

• Jennagenevieve
    Jenna H. Married on 10/01/2021

100% Recommend

We had a great experience with Nashville Events & Catering from beginning to end. From the start, Jonathan was always quick to communicate! He met us halfway in Huntsville for our tasting, and helped us to really personalize our wedding food (my husband and I went to Germany a couple years ago, so we wanted to do bratwurst and soft pretzels for our apps). Jonathan and his team made it happen! Their food is truly delicious (especially the smoked meatloaf), and the team is amazing. We knew we wanted to do some fall-inspired signature drinks, and the bartenders gave us a list of ideas to think about. The drinks ended up being a hit with our guests - Most of all, the bartenders had a smile on their faces whenever I saw them, they gave me a margarita shot before the ceremony, and one even helped our planner hold open the doors before I walked down the aisle with my dad. If you want a team that has amazing food & is equally as excited about being a part of your day, Nashville Events & Catering is the team for you!

Nashville Events & Catering's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for the kind words. We loved every minute of the event at such a beautiful venue. Thank you for allowing us to make your day special and helping us craft a personalized menu for your event. We always enjoy customizing menus and having fresh new foods that may be a little out of normal our everyday seasonally inspired menus. We are always proud to hear when our staff goes above and beyond to ensure the guest feel special and welcome. We wish you both the best in your new future together. Thank you again from all of us at Nashville Events & Catering.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Nashville Events & Catering 1
Offer

FREE APPETIZERS/LATE NIGHT SNACK! Book an event before 5/30/2022 with a $2500 plus food value (appetizers or late night snack and tax cost will not be included in the total food cost) and you will receive FREE APPETIZERS or LATE NIGHT SNACK for your event. Hurry offer ends 5/30/2022. Offer value of up to $1500 off. Message us for details.

Pricing

Team

Executive Chef / Owner

Cooking and managing restaurants for almost two decades led me to realize that crafting beautiful food and elegant events was where my heart belongs. After moving to the Nashville area in early 2015, meeting my beautiful wife, and finding our family farm I decided it was time to chase my dreams of starting my own catering business. I always look to exceed my clients expectations with exceptional food and elegant decor. Being a Chef, farm owner, husband, and father has made all my dreams come true. Contact me so I can make your dreams the memories of a lifetime.

20 Hiles Street Lynchburg, TN, 37352

6 a.m. -12 a.m. Daily
Location of (Nashville Events & Catering)
20 Hiles street Lynchburg, TN, 37160

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding