Nashville, TN 37203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Nashville Affair

Allow us the opportunity to plan and/or direct your event so you can enjoy the process and savor the memories! Serving Nashville, TN and Atlanta, GA. Planning and execution of weddings, corporate, and special events in the Nashville and Atlanta areas.

Photos shown are credited to High Five for Love, Love is A Big Deal, Suzuran Photography and Gavin Nutt Photography

Follow Nashville Affair on

Lightings
82da5206809acf04 confetti

6 Reviews for Nashville Affair

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2017

I hired Mandy without looking at other wedding planners because I knew her personally and knew I would feel comfortable. Initially I wasn’t sure how much help I would need and in the end I was incredibly grateful for her expertise, organization, professionalism, and personalized approach. My (now) husband and I wanted a individualized wedding day with many details and moving parts. Mandy listened to our ideas and was able to take our vision and execute it beautifully! We definitely had a one-of-a-kind wedding, exactly as we imagined, largely thanks to Mandy. Mandy went above and beyond vendor communication/coordination anticipating all scenarios to avoid even minor hiccups on the wedding day. She even arrived at the venue at 6am on the day-of for our daytime wedding! We wanted to hire a planner to alleviate as much stress from our family, friends, and ourselves on the day-of so that we could enjoy the time with each other and our guests. I tend to have difficulty delegating, but after all of our planning and seeing how dedicated Mandy was, I knew that she had it all under control and was able to relax and enjoy our wedding weekend. I hope I don’t get married again, but if I could go back in time I would hire Nashville Affair to plan my wedding every time. I cannot brag on Mandy enough, she is excellent at her job and I would give my full recommendation to anyone getting married in the Nashville area!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Brianna · Married on 12/17/2016

Mandy did an incredible job as our day of wedding planner. She went over and beyond the whole year before to answer any questions that I may have had and even got us the best DJ for our wedding. She made sure the night of the wedding went so smooth so that the groom and I could sit back and just enjoy the night. She handled everything with great professionalism and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2016

Mandy did an excellent job as our wedding planner!! I had a vague idea in mind for what I wanted my wedding day to be like and she helped me put it into practice. She understood my budget and "open" guest list(we had an rsvp list but kept adding until a few days before due to inviting our whole church). She was flexible with my work schedule and our meetings(a few in person, vendor appointments, phone calls, emails, etc). She kept us informed of updates, reminders, payments due, etc. She never missed an appointment or forgot to tell me something! I probably stressed her out with my last min work schedule changes but she never let her stress show! She even reassured us and helped me destress when wedding planning got overwhelming. Throughout this whole process many of my wants, ideas, wishes have changed about our vision of the ideal wedding. The two things that never changed are that my husband and I love each other AND that we needed Mandy as our wedding planner!!
    The day of our wedding-according to my husband and I the day went perfectly. I'm sure things went wrong but no one could tell-mandy is to thank for that! She turned a plain church fellowship hall into a beautiful rustic reception-photo booth, ladder to display wedding pics of our families, coffee and dessert bar were all beautifully decorated and "Pinterest worthy" She, along with the vendors she connected us to, made our wedding and reception an affair to remember!
    Our families and we are grateful to Mandy Stickel and Nashville Affair for their assistance and care to make our wedding day a day we will treasure and remember forever!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Nashville Affair Pricing

Nashville Affair Price Rates

Nashville Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Nashville, 37203 See on map