About Naptown Nannies

It's your big day, let us take care of your little guests!

Your big day may involve some little guests, so leave the entertaining to our team of nannies! The Bride can relax and enjoy her wedding knowing that her guest's children are having a party of their own. Brides can also choose to add our information to their wedding websites or Save the Date mailers if they prefer that children not attend. The families can then book sitters directly with us. This is a great way to ensure you have one less worry while your guests can enjoy your wedding as well!

*Member of the International Nanny Association

About Our Nannies-
Naptown Nannies brings you the best Annapolis has to offer in childcare! Our group of experienced, enthusiastic, and loving nannies are ready to help fulfill your childcare needs.

All Naptown Nannies are at least 18 years of age, have at least 2 years of childcare experience, and are CPR and First Aid certified. The screening process for nannies is very extensive and involves the following-
Comprehensive Application
       Nannies are required to complete an extensive application and questionnaire.
       Naptown Nannies conducts an in person interview for each and every candidate
Personally Verified References
        References are personally verified by Naptown Nannies. Candidates need at least three references, at least two of them being related to past childcare experiences. In most cases four to five references are being examined.
Background Check
        Many companies and online services tout a background check. But here at Naptown Nannies we go the extra mile to ensure that a comprehensive, not just basic background check is performed. The background check is done by a private investigation firm, and includes National, State, and County Criminal  Checks, Nationwide Sexual Offender, Driving Records, Alias Search, Address Trace, and Social Security Verification.

Categories: Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Naptown Nannies on

8 Reviews for Naptown Nannies

Naptown Nannies did an excellent job accommodating us last minute for our event on Sept 4th at the Westin. Nannies Lindsay Pacen and Carmelina Gilberto were amazing! Even the hotel staff was complimenting them on an outstanding service. They were even taking care of children that didn't speak English very well. I will use Naptown Nannies in the future!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were nervous about leaving our 2 young boys with someone we did not know, in a place we had never been, at a house we had rented on the water and a good 45 minute drive from where we would be that evening (wedding). Owner (Christine) was accessible, response and encouraging. Nanny (Rachel) was calm, enthusiastic, confident and my boys loved her.

Profile Picture Brooke , 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful service I trust for all of my weddings & events that have nanny needs! The sitters are always so sweet, trustworthy, responsible and reliable. #1 on my list! Worked with them again on October 4th and my clients were so pleased! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elle, 10/4/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1335456017167 nn12
220x220 sq 1344347434563 dsc0666
220x220 sq 1344347459636 dsc0676
220x220 sq 1344347529103 capitalbank

Naptown Nannies is an irreplaceable resource in Annapolis. We know if our brides need childcare, Naptown Nannies will take care of all of their needs and more. Their nannies are fully vetted with a background check, and all are CPR and First Aid certified. This is one aspect of the wedding day that brides should not have to worry about, and Naptown Nannies makes sure of that! Highly recommended!

Great service that is ideal for off-site weddings.

Christine from Naptown Nannies is wonderful to work with. She has provided excellent child care services to couples I have worked with, and all have said how great her and her team was with their kids. She is passionate about what she does, friendly and professional. I look forward to working together again in the future, child care can be a really important part of event services!

What an awesome service for weddings! I encourage all my couples who have lots of friends with kids to consider this as an option for their weddings! Makes sense so that the adults can have fun and the kids can too!

3 Church Circle, Ste 113, Annapolis, MD 21401   See On Map