770 Montague Expressway, San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Napredak Hall

Napredak Hall is a historic banquet hall and wedding venue located in San Jose, California, centered on family and community traditions. This beautiful six-acre property stands alone along the border of the Coyote Creek property, surrounded by garden areas with fully mature trees and foliage. Secluded, steeped in rich and romantic history, and with ample space for dining and dancing, Napredak Hall is the perfect venue for a private and picturesque wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity
The expansive lawn at Napredak Hall can accommodate ceremonies of up to 400 wedding guests, with a choice of areas shaded by trees, flanked by pink and white flowering shrubs or in the center of the lawn. Their picnic area can be converted into an outdoor reception under an arbor, with bocce ball courts just around the corner. For indoor receptions, Napredak Hall itself is graced by vintage glass chandeliers, an 18-foot ceiling, open side hall for additional space and a bar with its own retro-style lounge.

Napredak Hall offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. They are passionate about ensuring their clients feel comfortable and cared for, which means complete customization of the venue space and flexibility with outside vendors. Event services offered include the following:

• Chairs and tables
  • Lighting/sound
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Ample parking
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
Napredak Hall is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

History
Incorporated in 1926 as a way for local immigrants from the south of former Yugoslavia to congregate, Napredak Hall has a long history of community and celebration. In 1968, they opened the doors to a new building in San Jose. Each year, the descendants and friends of the first shareholders come to eat, play and visit the place and culture of their childhood memories.

Location
Napredak Hall is located off the Montague Expressway in San Jose, California. This venue is located just minutes from downtown San Jose and a short drive to San Francisco.

Follow Napredak Hall on

img0932 427x640
9c4cc48e47e2a066 7 10 16 Quinceanera

4 Reviews for Napredak Hall

Jeremy · Married on 06/14/2014

Listen, I'm the type of person who is cynical and can find the worst in anything - and wedding halls are easy targets because so much can go awry, as you may have discovered in your recent research. But with Napredak Hall I am completely disarmed. In fact, using this hall for my wedding (6/14/14) showed me how professional and hospitable a venue can be!! All credit goes to the AMAZINGGGGGGG Missy and the ever-helpful Jose who both cater to the needs of the bride and groom.

Missy (Hall Manager) -
    Where do I start? She knows the grounds inside and out, is professional in every way, speaks Spanish fluently, is SUPER prompt with receipts of payment so you know where you're at financially, and is transparent about all fees and charges from the get-go.

Cost and Usage of the Hall -
    All day (7am - 12am) came to $3,500 which, if you've been looking in the bay area very long, is extremely reasonable! DID I MENTION WE HAD USE OF THE HALL ALL DAY! No stupid 4-hour time window, no moronic charges for bringing in our own catering like most other venues do. (A place I looked at wanted $2,000 MORE than Napredak and for only 4 hours to include setup+tear down!) They also charge $5 more per person if we brought in our own catering! WHAAAT are they smoking? Cause it must be high grade!

In a Nutshell -
    Indoor stage, outdoor seating, FREE tables and chair setup, on-site kitchen, no penalty fees for outside catering, all-day use, knowledgeable staff, large parking lot, shaded outdoor seating, wedding arch available, projector, nice bathrooms, well-kept grounds, affordable rental fee, onsite caterer (Customized Catering) is world class!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Tina · Married on 05/25/2014

I searched throughout the San Jose area for a venue that could accommodate a large wedding and we would also be able to have both the ceremony and reception at one location. Since I didn't live in the area most of my communication was by phone and email. I had several questions to start with for each location we found. Missy at Napredak was the only one that answered all of my questions in detail. All the other locations provided me with only a couple short answers and then told me to come in to get more details. I also had a very quick response back anytime I had a question unlike the other locations. So this is one of the many reasons I chose Napredak.

The hall has a beautiful outdoor area that can be used for a ceremony and or BBQ. Inside the hall it is very clean and well kept (not super updated but still appears nice). We had nothing but great experiences working with everyone who was a part of the management of the hall. Our wedding was fantastic and everyone is still complementing us how nice it was.

We had chose to host some alchohol for the event so we used the security guards provided by the hall and they were all very polite and professional. The bartender also was extremely polite and professional. There were no hidden prices for anything as Missy made sure to inform us of what was required as well as the contract also had everything written for our reference. The prices were also very reasonable in my opinion.

Overall I am very happy with our choice of using Napredak and I would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Napredak Hall's reply:

Congratulations Tina and Johann! We're so glad you had such a lovely time. Thank you for reviewing us!
  • Leticia

Leticia Pena · Getting married on 05/30/2020

3.0

Napredak hall

Tge hall is really big and the outside is really pretty for ceremony

Sent on 03/28/2019

Napredak Hall's reply:

Thank you for your review Ms. Pena. We think it's pretty too!, and that's why we make sure to keep it well maintained!

Napredak Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Premium Liquor
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Napredak Hall 1
    New $260 off your perfect winter Saturday!
    We are happy to introduce a never-before-seen discount for Saturday rentals in December, January, February, and March! Our spacious hall with its cozy bar lounge is perfect for an indoor event when the whether is wintry -- though you may still want to use the garden for some great photos with a backdrop of elegant winter trees. You'll still get the same Saturday package, with security, refundable cleaning deposit, insurance, tables and chairs, setup, cleanup, and other amenities all included.
  • Napredak Hall 2
    Take 10% off your contract with a Friday or Sunday event!
    Fridays and Sundays are a popular way to have a beautiful and affordable event! Napredak Hall is joining the trend by offering our same Saturday package on Fridays and Sundays at a 10% discount. That package includes security, your refundable cleaning deposit, insurance, tables and chairs, setup, cleanup, and other amenities. Hours and pricing may be negotiable further. Contact us today so that we can give you the best service at the best price!

• 770 Montague Expressway San Jose, California, 95131 See on map