1817 Benning Road suite #5, Washington, DC 20002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Napoleon Complex Project

The Napoleon Complex Project, LLC has over 15 years of TV production and photography experience. Producing award winning videos and captivating photography for District of Columbia professionals, we have covered Corporate, Political, Government, Entertainment and Sports related productions. We approach all projects with a photojournalist style of documenting experiences in it's natural form. We are a team of creative storytellers who have spent the last decade behind the lens focusing on the art of video and photography.

Mission Statement
Napoleon Complex Project, LLC defines the art of storytelling producing captivating stories about People, Organizations, Fashion & Music artists, Athletes, Educational Institutions, Weddings & Social events in the US and abroad.

1817 Benning Road, Suite #5
NE, Washington, DC 20002

We enjoy making great representative videos that helps our clients tell a good clean story about their business, life, work or experiences. People change the world and we help them deliver the message.

Follow Napoleon Complex Project on

DSC0435

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Napoleon Complex Project

Nicole · Married on 09/02/2016

They are complete professionals. Organized the photo shoots efficiently and the outcome was AMAZING. You'll have no worries at all if you use them. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • Marrying Mr. Wright

Erica · Married on 05/22/2014

We used The Napoleon Complex for our wedding and they were amazing. Don and Kat captured the shots perfectly. From the moment I booked him, I knew he would do an excellent job and take the shots I wanted, and tell "Our Story" perfectly. He was very professional and his angles were beautiful. I mean he was here, there, everywhere getting those shots... He captured this one photo of my son, that was so innocent and beautiful, it left me speechless. A perfect rating from the Wrights for The Napoleon Complex, it was a pleasure to have worked with you.- and thank you for telling our story Don.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jennett · Married on 05/22/2011

When we decided that videography was a must-have as part of our wedding mementos, I already knew which company I was going to try and convince my significant other on which to agree. The Napoleon Complex Project took our highest expectations and exceeded them. We had a consultation where we were shown different styles of film, production, and recording methods.

As a promotional model, I thought I had a good grasp on things. Don blew us away with how many options were available to us in order to truly express our personalities as a couple, accent the style of our wedding, and how to create uniqueness without sacrificing the ability to remain timeless. He kept things relevant in a way that we could understand, and showed us video samples to help us envision our own creation. He took total charge and that felt safe and reassuring, but the fact that he used our input at the same time gave us the confidence we needed to know our video wouldn't be a sleeper!

Of all the unexpected events that occurred as a normal part of any wedding, Don was faithfully on time, on point, professional yet witty, and he and the other vendors worked seamlessly together. I remember him telling us, "I'm just the fly on the wall." While he may have gone technically unnoticed (no wires to trip over, no obcsuring tri-pods, no bulky equipment...he never crossed one guest's line of site as far as we could tell), his notable personality was warm and humorously endearing.

Our wedding was just over a week ago. We are sitting on pins and needles as we anxiously await our final footage. We had several relatives who were unable to make it for health reasons, and I've promised them it will be as if they were there with us throughout the whole thing. It brings tears to my eyes to think about what it must be like to miss such a monumental event in your granddaughter's life. "Lights. Camera. Action!" ...PapPap, we've got it all covered ;-)

Sent on 06/03/2011

Napoleon Complex Project FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

It was great to work with Napoleon Complex Project. As a wedding photographer, working with new videographers is a bit of a mixed bag. Some of them are a little too pushy and end up ruining some great shots. Napoleon Complex Project was great, unobtrusive and professional. It's always great to work with another pro. I hope to have the opportunity to work together again soon.

• 1817 Benning Road, suite #5 Washington, 20002 See on map