1590 Goodlette Rd, Naples, FL 34102 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Naples Zoo

Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens offers exotic, couture event experiences with rare animals and lush botanicals. Naples Zoo's seasoned events team designs each event with your specific needs in mind to create a completely unique and special experience.

Contact our professional event staff at 239-262-5409 x152 or group@napleszoo.org to start creating your event memories today!

naples zoo 2013 hunter ryan photo 4624
naples zoo 2013 hunter ryan photo 4531
Naples Zoo
Rainforest Grove is a stunning venue for a wedding ceremony, the sun sets beautifully in the...
photo mar 16 5 22 10 pm
hwedding2
hwedding4
ZOObilee
ZOObilee3
New Ground Photography
The historic garden creates a stunning backdrop for wedding photos. Photo by Nesti Mendoza.
hwedding1
naples zoo 2013 hunter ryan photo 4624
naples zoo 2013 hunter ryan photo 4531

7 Reviews for Naples Zoo

Samantha · Married on 04/19/2014

The staff at the Naples Zoo were amazing, especially Courtney and Kayla! They were on top of every detail and were available to talk to us whenever we needed something, which was important because this was a destination wedding and I had to do the planning from New Jersey.

On the day on the wedding Courtney ensured that everything was on schedule and that all of my must do's were done. We are so thankful for this venue and these amazing ladies. Our guest had a great time and are still talking about the wedding a month later!

The Zoo itself is unbelievably beautiful and well kept, we were so impressed with the work of the botanist and grounds crew. You really feel like you are in an exotic location when you are here.

Lastly, I have to mention the animals (which is why we choose the location). They were amazing on the day of our wedding. The lions were vocal and running back and forth with our guest, the tigers were at the front of their exhibit for all of the guest to see, at one point the coyotes were howling, the cheetah was laying against the Plexiglas with its paw up, it was truly amazing to see all of my guests taking pictures and being excited by the animals! We also had an animal encounter with a sloth, my guest loved it and were all talking #SlothSelfies!

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a fun venue that their guest will talk about for years to come!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Alexandra · Married on 05/18/2013

Courtney was wonderful and ALWAYS available to answer every question

Sent on 06/17/2013

Teresa · Married on 04/20/2013

I just had my wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at the Naples Zoo in April 2013. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the amazing experience we had. Every one of my guests have told me that hands down, this was the most beautiful and exciting wedding they have ever been to. The beautiful lush landscape coupled with the entertaining wildlife made this a memorable experience for all ages. I actually think the adults were more awestruck with the venue than the kids. You really have to see it to completely appreciate how beautiful of a venue it is. Everyone thought we were crazy when we told them we were getting married at the zoo but within minutes of walking into the ceremony site all of our guests were as in love with the venue as I was. I actually live in NY so I had to plan my wedding from afar. When I started to narrow down my venues, a hands on and trust worthy event coordinator was a high priority for me. Courtney and her staff were incredible! She is amazing at her job and so caring and genuine that it makes me want to cry tears of joy when I think of her. I could not have pulled off such an amazing event without her. She is incredibly organized and does not let one single detail slip by her. She is also a wealth of knowledge when it comes to planning a wedding. She has great relationships with the top vendors in the area and has so many incredible and creative ideas to share as well. She even gave me shoe advice when I was stressing over finding appropriate shoes for the terrain. Her team was there to help us out literally down to the last minute of the wedding. The pre-arranged transportation to take us back to the hotel after the wedding left, me, my husband and my mother and father behind. Well, Courtney came to the rescue and drove us, gifts, flowers and cake topper back to our hotel. She and her staff truly went above and beyond to ensure that we had our dream wedding. At the very least you must check this place out!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Naples Zoo Pricing

Naples Zoo Price Rates

Naples Zoo FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 4,750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 4,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 300
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Park, Zoo
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Stations
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December

• Florida Wedding Vows
    Florida Wedding Vows Wedding Officiants

it is a beautiful and unusual theme and turns out breathtaking. They can hold a lot of people in q very photographic area.

• Artichoke and Company
    Artichoke and Company Wedding Caterers

Naples Zoo is that unique space for a fantastic event. We love working with the staff there and get excited to go to this venue. Want to WOW your guests check them out they are amazing!

• Celine Michelle Photography
    Celine Michelle Photography Wedding Photographers

This is hands down the coolest and most unique venue space in SWFL. There are multiple locations to choose from, and each is more breathtaking than the rest. For the adventurous bride, this is the place to be. The staff is incredible to work with, and you will leave with nothing but happy memories!

• 1590 Goodlette Rd Naples, FL, 34102 See on map
    2392625409 (152) (Phone number)
    9:00-5:00