P.O. Box 4114, Napa, CA 94558 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth is a premiere wedding DJ company located in Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning company has serviced the Greater Bay area since 1989. Owner DJ Tony Sparks has over 20 years of experience as a wedding DJ and he and his team will provide the most professional and personal music entertainment on your special day that will be sure to delight you and your guests.

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth will work with your wedding coordinator or planner behind the scenes in order to make your event successful. The company offers the following wedding DJ services:

• Consultation
  • Uplighting
  • Audio equipment
  • Lights

Music Genres
Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth has a wide variety of musical genres for your special day:

• Country

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 7
  • Stella

Stella W. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I just got married this past weekend, and I couldn’t wait to give Tony a glowing review!!! Tony was super easy to work with. He knew exactly how to gather guests and manage the high energy of the bridal party (herding people who don’t want to pay attention is no easy feat!). We also had some external media to play at the reception (PowerPoint and Video). Tony reached out to us wayyy in advance so that we knew exactly what format the files needed to be. I am so happy that he delivered our vision without a hitch and played all of our requested dance songs. If you are looking for a good DJ for your special day, please consider hiring Tony! He is professional and definitely knows what he is doing. For review purposes, I did not add on the photo-booth package.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Shari

Shari Knight Kaufman · Married on 09/05/2019

DJ Tony Sparks was the hit of the wedding!

I rarely take the time to write reviews but for DJ Tony Sparks I just had to! He truly was the biggest hit of the wedding! People danced the entire night (which rarely happens at weddings) because he played amazing songs, read the room and the crowd and he had the best energy! He was such a delight to work with and executed our run of show flawlessly (with very little direction from us)! He's a true professional in every sense of the word and I would hire him again tomorrow if I could!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Annie · Married on 06/21/2019

Best wedding DJ, photobooth and other fun party additions

DJ Tony and his team were one of my favorite vendors of the whole wedding. When we reached out to him, he immediately sent me an online music planner, with a love it, like it, and hate it list. I had complete confidence that the music at my wedding would be perfect because he allowed me to provide exactly what I wanted (and disclaimer - if you don't want to choose every single song like me, he has TONS of pre-made themed lists). He was easily accessible whenever I had questions about anything related to the wedding - even some non-music questions, since he's worked at the venue a lot.

During the wedding itself, he helped navigate awkward family drama seamlessly during the wedding itself, and had a fun, engaging photobooth. PLUS he now has a "circle of light" which was a great addition for guests to make GIFs. He contributed hugely to the success of the evening, and I would absolutely choose him again!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth Pricing

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth Price Rates

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights