About Nancy's Bakery

Professional, Personal Service

My name is Nancy Remy, the owner of Nancy’s Bakery in Somerset, MA. I am inspired by making your vision a reality and a passion for creation (with personal attention and commitment to your special moments).  It is as important to make your cake taste as good as it looks. To make the moment memorable for all.

I have over 23 years of experience in this profession. As a young girl I remember my grandfather making special holiday sweets from when he worked in a bakery. I also gained experience working in the food industry and assisting in tech support  on food quality, variety and creativity. I went to school for marketing and  management and I like to draw which allows me to be very creative in designing  with imagination.

Come visit our friendly staff and treat yourself to something you would enjoy, and share it with your family.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes (3)
Tastings (2)
Pastries (1)
Nut Free (1)

Nancy’s buttercream was by far the best out of all the places we tasted at! She creates magic in her bakery. Nancy went above and beyond twice. Once to help our vision come to life by making a brand new wood slab cupcake stand (when no one else would), and again by giving us extra cupcakes when it was the venue that had forgotten! We couldn’t have asked for a more accommodating, thoughtful and talented baker :-)

Profile Picture Heather, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Nut Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Nancy came very highly recommended as the prospective pastry chef for my wedding cake. Deciding on Nancy as my wedding cake chef proved to be the best and easiest decision I made throughout the whole wedding planning process.
She tremendously receptive and accommodating to what we wanted out wedding cake to look like and as the resident expert, she provided invaluable guidance and insight regarding on our choice of wedding cake.
Her cake was also the moist and flavorful of all the cakes we sampled during a tasting.
She is now my go-to pastry chef for all other celebrations.

Ruth Rios

Profile Picture ruth, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

Nancy's Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.50
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

943 County Street, Somerset, MA 02726   See On Map
508-676-3476 (phone)
Nancy's Bakery is a wedding baker from South East, Massachusetts . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Southern New England . Nancy's Bakery is a professional wedding baker that has been part of the South East, Massachusetts wedding industry for over 12 years. We specialize in Weddings Cakes, Specialty cakes, grooms cakes occasion cakes and pastries .