943 County Street, Somerset, MA 02726 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Nancy's Bakery

Nancy’s Bakery is a wedding cake service located in Somerset, Massachusetts. Nancy Remy is passionate about cake, and creating a masterpiece that will taste delicious, and inspire awe at your wedding. Her cakes are truly works of art, and she strives to make each and every creation a reflection of your unique personality. Making your cake taste as good as it looks is vital, and Nancy’s Bakery knows how to deliver desserts that exceed your expectations and wow your guests. With over 23 years of experience in the industry, Nancy’s creative passion stems from watching her grandfather make special holiday sweets. She has worked in bakeries and attended school for design, which allows her the freedom to be artistic when bringing your cake to life. Wedding planning can be stressful, but cake should never be. Indulge your sweet tooth and make your custom cake creation a reality!

The process to building your perfect cake with Nancy’s Bakery begins with a consultation and cake tasting, where you will sample the flavors that will ultimately determine the taste of your wedding! Choose from cakes, cupcakes, cookies, dessert buffet options, and even create a groom’s cake! Other wedding day dessert services include:

• Delivery

Nancy's Bakery 2
Nancy's Bakery 3

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding 10/20/18

Nancy is awesome! Cake was perfect! Everyone raved about how good it was & it looked beautiful & price was good

Sent on 10/24/2018

Nancy's Bakery's reply:

Thank You for your positive review . I wish you and your new husband all the best and I hope you will keep me in mind for any future traditions or special events thanks again Nancy Remy

Keith · Married on 09/22/2018

If you're interested in wedding cakes, you've probably heard the big names in the Boston area. After doing a taste-testing, we were blown away by how amazing Nancy's cakes were in comparison.

We visited Nancy's bakery, and it was by FAR the most fun of all the wedding errands (and there were many...)

Nancy was accommodating, knowledgeable, affordable, and easy to work with. Most importantly at our wedding, the guests (even those that "don't like cake") were commenting on how great our cake was! Also, the detail of the cake was really nice, the result was almost as pretty as it was delicious!

We will be back for cupcakes each anniversary!

• BrittyT

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2018

Nancy's bakery was a dream to work with! The venue we used has a contract with Nancy, which made things very easy for us. My call was answered professionally and I was given an appointment that fit my schedule within a week or two. My fiance and I met with Nancy herself. She fed us delicious cakes and answered all of our questions, no matter how silly they may have been. We discussed what we wanted our cake to look like and signed the contract. Nancy assured us that if we wanted to make any changes, to just let her know by a certain date, and if not she would proceed as planned. I checked "cake" off of my to do list and literally did not have to do anything else. I did not need to call her to follow up, although I'm sure I could have if I felt the need. I literally showed up to my wedding and had a BEAUTIFUL cake!

Nancy's Bakery 4

Nancy's Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Brycin Video Productions
    Brycin Video Productions Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Nancy's Bakery for years. She has always been professional, reliable, dependable and all of her bakery products are always moist and tasty. Her prices are very reasonable and her personalized service is second to none. I highly recommend Nancy's Bakery for any occasion.

• 943 County Street Somerset, Rhode Island, MA 02726 See on map