3609 N. Oakwood, Muncie, IN 47304 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Vanderbilt Photography Muncie, IN

A freelance photographer based out of Muncie, serving Muncie, Anderson, Pendleton, Albany, Alexandria, Indianapolis and the Metropolitan area, and other surrounding areas. I just moved from Panama City, Florida in July of 2012.

I have had a love for photography since I was very young, and it has remained one of my greatest passions. I recently decided to take this up as a profession when I was able to upgrade to digital and people kept asking me to take pictures for them. My inspiration comes from my surroundings, my family, friends, and nature. I am inspired by color, angles, and perspective. Love and creativity surround me, nurturing a love for everything around me.

I enjoy shooting both outdoor and indoor photography. We have been blessed with such a beautiful background to share our most precious memories. We need to preserve those memories so that years from now, we will remember them fondly with the most delicate detail.

Services Include but are not limited to:

•Wedding photography, ranging from the simple ceremony to a full day of pictures to document the special day.
•Senior Portrait sessions can be simple, formal, or informal. We can do a combination of both indoor and outdoor with multiple outfit changes. We will incorporate any special props wanted such as sports memorabilia, special awards or recognitions, and/or special memorabilia.
•On location portrait sessions such as engagement, family, maternity, new arrivals, showers, and formal events are available. Please contact me to set up a time to meet and to set up location. All portrait sessions include the sitting fee and a CD of all pictures taken.

•Other events that you would like to have photographed. There are some moments that you do not get to do twice. Why not commit them to photo so you will be able to remember them for days to come? Events can be of any nature.

Follow Nancy Vanderbilt Photography Muncie, IN on

dsc3372
dsc8395

9 Reviews for Nancy Vanderbilt Photography Muncie, IN

Casey · Married on 10/22/2011

Nancy did an amazing job photographing our wedding. Nancy worked very well with us and made sure she had pictures of everything we asked. Her prices are super reasonable. We couldn't be happier with the awesome pictures she took. We got our pictures in the mail super fast even though we live out of town. Nancy took her time and did so well taking pictures. She worked very well with all of us. We appreciate everything she did and would reccommend her to anyone because she is WONDERFUL!

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2011

Nancy was wonderful! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was sure to get all pictures I requested and then also suggested some of her own. The pictures turned out wonderful and her willingness to stay as long as it took to get the right shots was so nice. She was also wonderful to work with pre wedding. Since it was a destination wedding for my husband and I, all communication was through email. She made it all easy and stress free. I would use her again for sure!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2011

I can not say enough about Nancy!!! She is awesome. She pictures look amazing. We did our engagement photos with her as well. Some of the best pictures we have! I would recommend her to anyone. She is so professional yet personable! I could not believe the quality I got for the price. And the best part is I have all the pictures on a disc and I can do with them what I please! I will use her for any future photography needed!

Nancy Vanderbilt Photography Muncie, IN FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 3609 N. Oakwood Muncie, 47304 See on map