Nancy Smith Bridal Alterations

Nancy Smith Bridal Alterations

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Nancy Smith Bridal Alterations

Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)

I found Nancy online and was very nervous to let anyone touch my dream wedding dress. However, she was amazing. She took my sleeves up, shortened my dress and resewed all of the lace from the bottom onto the new hem, and cut my slip so it wasn't so full - a very helpful suggestion by her. She also altered my mom's dress and added sleeves to her dress which looked like they belonged there! She was down to earth, took her time during our fittings, offered her true opinion and helpful suggestions, and was a real professional. It was very easy to tell that she knew exactly what she was doing and I knew my dress was safe in her hands. Thanks Nancy!

Profile Picture Olivia, 7/8/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Mother of Bride, Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only

Nancy works from home. She has a small shop attached to her house. I was referred to Nancy by multiple coworkers, along with staff from David's bridal actually! My situation was different. I had bought an Alfred Angelo dress right before they closed, and then ended up getting pregnant so I needed someone to make a miracle happen - and Nancy did. I ended up being 6 months pregnant for my wedding and my dress fit perfectly. Nancy was very easy to work with and very flexible. I am so grateful for her wonderful work on my dress and allowing me to still where my perfect dress for my wedding. I can't thank her enough. I would highly recommend Nancy for any dress alterations.

Profile Picture Molly, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Nancy to do your bridal alterations! She is much less expensive than the bridal stores and she pays such close attention to your dress to make sure it is perfect! She worked with my schedule and we did an original fitting and the final fitting and it was perfect! She also created a super unique bustle, too!

Profile Picture Justina, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews