30 Haberman Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15211 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 70

About Nameless Entertainment

* SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE*

Do you have 3 minutes?

While planning one of the most important days of your life, wouldn't you like to take a brief moment out of your busy schedule to discuss some of the details?

While I do understand that pricing is an important budgetary concern, I would prefer it wasn't the first question asked, you may miss out on something you really wanted because you made a judgement call based on price alone. I like to see how we work as a team.

Wedding service rates start at $1500.00, and I would love to have the opportunity to discuss what I have to offer you as far as your event entertainment.

What can I tell you that you haven't already heard? I sincerely treat EVERY event as if it were my own. You will not get any canned responses, or typical industry jargon that is repeated from other companies. NAMELESS ENTERTAINMENT is a personality based entertainment company that features a fully immersed, interactive entertainer! Your wedding day will be directed by a multi faceted talent, that takes the responsibility of MC, event coordinator, and musical engineer, well past the spectrum of what would be considered "just a DJ"

Anyone can give you a price, I'm offering an EXPERIENCE!

Follow Nameless Entertainment on

mcniell wedding 10

• Videos 3

73 Reviews for Nameless Entertainment

Natalie · Married on 08/26/2017

Arron was AMAZING!!! I met with him about a month before the wedding and we went over what I had already filled out on his online form (which is super helpful, by the way). I loved his personality immediately! He was quick to respond to all of my questions. I had my ceremony and reception at the same venue, so I had Arron do the ceremony music as well. He came to the rehearsal, which was so helpful, like I couldn't have gotten through it without him. When he saw no one knew what to do, he took control! Totally made me feel at ease. The day of the wedding he was amazing! Everything went flawlessly. He is a wonderful MC and entertainer and everyone was dancing all night! I would 100% recommend Arron

Carol · Married on 07/07/2017

Nameless Entertainment is the only vendor that you need not worry about on your wedding day! My husband and I picked Nameless Entertainment and were (and still are) very thankful that we did. Arron was very helpful and insightful when it came to pick out our songs for the reception. He kept our guests dancing all night long and everyone had a great time! We still have guests that come up to us (2 years later) and tell us what a great wedding and DJ we had. We recommend Nameless Entertainment to all of our friends and family!

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Let me start off by saying, the day of our wedding was HOT. Like humid, horrible hot, and if course it was outside. That being said, Arron managed to keep the dance floor packed the whole night. He knew exactly what to play to get people on their feet despite the heat and it was the best party ever. I had everyone compliment me on the music for the cocktails and dinner which Arron totally put together based on the vibe we asked for. He even went way above and beyond expectations by saving my dad from a wardrobe malfunction minutes before the ceremony started.
    His professionalism, sense of flow, and style made our night absolutely perfect and it would not have been the same without him. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a great wedding!

Nameless Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon
    Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon Wedding DJs

Nameless Entertainment with dj Aaron is a rare entertainer: attentive to details. very helpful and very pleasant to work with both as a fellow mobile dj and business professional..I strongly endorse him !

• Divine Celebrations
    Divine Celebrations Wedding Planners

I can not say enough great things about Arron at Nameless Entertainment. His expansive collection of music and easygoing personality makes him one of the best!!I love working with Arron!

• 30 Haberman Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15211 See on map