Nadine Gave Makeup

North Arlington, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nadine Gave Makeup is an on-location wedding makeup provider based in North Arlington, New Jersey. Nadine Gave, the owner and artist, specializes in HD airbrush makeup, which keeps clients looking naturally radiant throughout the wedding day. Though Nadine has freelanced in both editorial and fashion, her true passion is for wedding beauty, and she provides her services to clients throughout Northern New Jersey.

Experience

Nadine Gave has more than ten years of experience in the beauty industry. After receiving her cosmetology license from Parisian Paul Mitchell, Nadine went on to study at Make-up Designory, a globally recognized makeup trade school in New York City. There she received her certifications in beauty, special effects, and intensive HD airbrushing. Nadine worked with several cosmetics companies, including Aveda, Kiko USA, and MAC Cosmetics, before beginning her own freelance makeup service.

Nadine Gave Makeup offers makeup application services to clients and their wedding parties, accomodating groups of up to ten clients. Consultations and trials are offered to clients beforehand, so that they may discuss their style and vision. Makeup services provided by Nadine include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lash application
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$105

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$100

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Meghan
    Meghan M. Getting married on 10/13/2023

Unparalleled Bridesmaid/Wedding Guest/Professional Makeup

Nadie was my go to MUA for all of my events in 2021 and will continue to be so for the rest of my life. She was able to give me every look from a Bridesmaid to Wedding Guest and was available for all my personal or professional events. Nadie was able to adapt to all my makeup look needs. She is highly professional and was able to make me look and feel great for all of my events. Her work is flawless and I was given complements at each event. As someone who wear only mascara(if that) in my day to day life she was able to give me classic yet sophisticated looks that boosted my confidence every time her services were provided. Her attention to detail is unparalleled with other MUA's with her tenacity to maintain a prompt/adaptable MUA schedule for my event dates. Above all else, the professional care Nadie provides to her clients is why I'll will always be a repeat client.
    Bonus: my eyebrows have never looked this good in my entire life.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Getting married on 11/08/2022

Highly skilled Makeup Artist !!!

Nadie is incredibly talented at what she does and if you are looking for someone that has the ability to make you feel like she has a magic wand she is your artist.

Nadie is, by far, the best makeup artist I have ever encountered. She is super professional, funny and listened to everything a person wants or doesn't want. She made me feel so comfortable and very personable.

She takes her time and makes sure everything is done to the finest detail. Her application is flawless !!!

Nadie did my makeup making me feel sooooo pretty for a wedding I was attending. So good that she brought me to happy tears. Never felt so beautiful in my life. She brought out the best version of myself.

I would highly recommend her and she will always be my forever makeup artist !!!
    Kali S. Married on 06/25/2022

Never felt so beautiful

Nadine was amazing. She is talented, kind, and professional. She gave me exactly what I wanted, and made me feel like a princess. I still felt like even with makeup, I still looked like myself. Props to her for also somehow making my makeup stay on for 5 hours of sweat, heat, and tears. It never budged. Thank you again for making me into a Princess and feel the very best about myself 💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

ridge rd North Arlington, NJ, 07031
Location of (Nadine Gave Makeup)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding