Nearby Vendors to Consider

About John Nader Photography

"Always remember I do"

Your wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime memory, full of moments that you will want to cherish for years to come. Trust our professional photographers to capture the day with the excellence that Houston’s brides have relied on for over 20 years. John Nader Photography honors tradition and recognizes the importance of whimsy and fun on your wedding day.

We know attention to detail is important to you. We understand that wedding portraits last forever, and we go the extra mile. Whether you are planning a large wedding or a small family event, we have a pricing package to fit your needs.

In 2009, award-winning Houston wedding photographer, John Nader, was awarded Wedding Album of The Year from The Professional Photographers Guild of Houston (PPGH). He is also a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) and a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA), Texas Professional Photographers Association (TPPA), and PPGH.

For availability, feel free to call 281-334-1377 or email john@nadersphotography.com.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Im so glad I found John Nader Photography! He photographed my bridals and our wedding day. He did such a great job photographing everything. I really can't express how impressed I am with his work. He's always patient and helpful. He has great ideas and was very creative with both sessions. I sent John some bridal picture ideas and he nailed them all. Our guests at the wedding complimented on how great he was. He was constantly on the go at the wedding. Every time I saw him he was photographing something or someone. You will not be disappointed if you choose John!

Profile Picture Talina, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

John was very professional and really took the time to make every shot perfect. He's very willing to work with you and incorporate pictures of whatever is special to you. The price is reasonable too and the packages come with a lot.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding photos are beyond expectation - this was a second wedding for both of us and I really only wanted a few pictures of our small wedding. Little did I know the quality and expertise that John Nader would provide and I am so glad that I went with his recommendations. He captured this once in a lifetime event in breathtaking fashion. We are so pleased with the pictures and I can not say enough about his talent and his professionalism. If I had it to do over, I would have purchased a more expansive package - we will always treasure the images he captured!!

Profile Picture Adele, 5/6/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1337613812837 highlight4
220x220 sq 1337613818226 highlight5
220x220 sq 1414013726117 logo

3 ENDORSEMENTS

Awesome picture!! He knows exactly how to capture your memories in the most creative ways that set him apart from other photographers. You will so happy you chose him.

Awesome and very talented artist. We worked with John Nader for many years and absolutely love his work and professionalism. First class photographer!

206 Hollander Ct, League City, TX 77573   See On Map