N. Godinez Photography

• Danielle Parreira Photography

2 Reviews for N. Godinez Photography

Brooke · Married on 12/16/2018

Perfect from Start to Finish

Natalie has been absolutely amazing from engagement to wedding day. She was professional, personal, and just an incredible artist to be around. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and just continued to remind us both to be in the moment with one another. This really helped us make and remember special moments before and during our wedding day. Her work is phenomenal, I don't know how she does it being a full-time photographer, mommy, and student. We are so grateful to have found her and will continue hiring her for all of our life milestones. Thank you so much for capturing the most beautiful moments in our lives Natalie!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/16/2017

3.5

I've wanted Natalie as my wedding photographer since I started dabbling into photography myself. She's so talented! She traveled to our future home for our engagement photos and our sneak peek was awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos and have her photograph our wedding.
    If you're nervous about poses, don't be. She tells you what to do so you have plenty of options for your photos! I highly reccommend her.

Sent on 07/18/2017

• Porterville, 93257 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (N. Godinez Photography)