Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Streaming Wedding

The innovative service to broadcast your wedding LIVE online!

MY STREAMING WEDDING is a professional webcasting service specialized in streaming weddings LIVE online, allowing you to broadcast your special day in HD quality to unlimited friends and family anwhere around the world!

We offer a variety of streaming packages to fit just about any wedding and budget. Our all-inclusive Platinum Streaming Package includes a professional videographer onsite to film and stream your wedding in stunning HD quality and crystal-clear audio. In addition, all webcasts include the following:

-Unlimited Online Viewers
-Real-Time Viewer Chat
-Live Broadcast Tech-Support
-Video-On-Demand for 1 Year
-Download of Broadcast in HD Quality

Our specialized streaming technology allows us to broadcast from practically any venue, even outdoor locations or buildings without internet access. Looking for the ultimate broadcast experience?  Let MY STREAMING WEDDING build you a custom package, with advanced features such as multi-camera streaming, live on-screen graphics and more!

We are based out of Philadelphia, PA but frequently travel to serve couples all over the country. Our unique services have been featured by numerous news outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Fox Business, CNN and many more. We are confident that our numerous years of both wedding videography and live-streaming experience make us one of the most knowledgeable and technologically sophisticated wedding broadcast companies in the world!

Still have questions? Contact us today at 267-382-0285 or send us an email at sales@mystreamingwedding.com to answer any questions and schedule a live demo of our service.

Categories: Wedding Service, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Philadelphia, Washington DC, New York City

Follow My Streaming Wedding on

12 Reviews for My Streaming Wedding

At first we we're a little hesitant about the price, but their services turned out to be inexpensive in relation to the professionalism, quality, and service that they provided. I would recommend their services to anybody!

Profile Picture Adam , 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

We were very pleased with this service and so glad we did it!

Profile Picture Brooks, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Joel and his team at My Streaming Wedding are phenomenal! My mom and I were feeling so depressed at the notion of my grandparents not being able to attend my wedding and knew we needed to make sure they could watch the ceremony in real time. I was thrilled to meet Joel, who talked me through the whole process of how the live streaming worked and how even at a beachy location, our out of town family and friends would be able to see and hear the entire wedding ceremony clearly. Additionally, Joel spent over an hour on the phone with my 90 year old grandfather a week before the wedding to do a test-run of how the live feed works so that he would feel at ease on the day. Hiring Joel and his team was by far the best investment we made for the wedding. My grandparents and our friends loved it -- they told us it felt like they had front row seats! It was also so fun for my husband and I to watch the entire ceremony and cocktail hour a couple days later while on our honeymoon. Joel - Thank you so much!!! We are forever grateful that you and Michael were part of our day!

Profile Picture User5347184, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews