116 Stonegate Blvd, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiants

We are non-denominational ministers and have been married for over fifty years. During the past 20 years, we've performed more than 4000 weddings.

I am a retired non-denominational minister in the Myrtle Beach area. I also served as Chaplain for Alexandria Hospital in the northern Virginia area.

I formerly served as Senior Pastor of Victory Fellowship Church in the Newington, Va. Area, and as Chaplain for the Fairfax County Police Department.

We are available to meet with you and provide you with a packet of wedding material that includes four ceremonies, three religious (one for those who have a Catholic background) and one non-religious. You may also personalize the ceremony. I wear a robe, a suit, or casual wear, whichever you prefer

Follow Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiants on

• Simple Wedding Day
  • Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiant
  • Vows At The Beach

11 Reviews for Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiants

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2015

Reverend Peyton was amazing. He was the perfect fit for our perfect day. It felt like we had known him forever, we were completely comfortable with him.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Cheryl · Married on 06/12/2011

Reverend Peyton did an excellent job with conducting our ceremony at River Farm in Alexandria, VA. It was a hot and humid day, so he did a great job in keeping the ceremony short but still not rushing through it to make it a very special ceremony. He was great to work with, very responsive and I highly recoomend him.

Sent on 07/05/2011

Mary · Married on 01/08/2011

Reverend Peyton was the most amazing officiant we could have hoped for. He was extremely professional when we met with him, and through all of our email correspondence. He was able to provide us with unique ideas for a personalized ceremony, and we were never pushed to have it done one way or another. We were able to choose from many different ceremony examples, in order to have the one that was perfect for us. I would recommend Reverend Peyton to anyone that I know of getting married. I have already recommended him to a couple who is getting married in the near future! He was great, and thanks to him, our wedding day was perfect. Thank You!

Sent on 03/02/2011

Award

Real Weddings

• 116 Stonegate Blvd Murrells Inlet, 29576 See on map
    7035824463 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Myrtle Beach Wedding Officiants)