My’OriBella

7010 Sawmill Village Dr, Columbus, OH 43235 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About My’OriBella

My’OriBella is an online gown shop that is based out of Columbus, Ohio. The store has gowns for special occasions like weddings, pageants, and other special events. My’OriBella carries luxurious gowns for life-changing events that are designer quality and have factory-direct pricing. At My’OriBella, they strive to provide clients with superior customer service and breathtaking gowns.

The shop offers full customization to their clients for added convenience and provides services for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and more. My’OriBella typically receives new bridal gowns monthly and offers a six-month turnaround time once ordered. The shop provides beautiful dress replicas, bridal gowns, and formal gowns in all sizes, inclusing plus-size gowns. If you end up needing to return a gown you purchased through My’OriBella you can receive a partial refund.

My’OriBella FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months