102 W. Cardinal, Ector, TX 75439 Map · Phone number

About Mylissa Glaser Photography

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! And the only thing you will have left once you say "I do" is your photos. Don't trust this day to just anyone. I love capturing every part of your day. From the littlest details to the largest. No part of you day is too small!

Take a look at my portfolio and go visit my website. I know once you see my work, you will want
Mylissa Glaser Photography to be there to capture "your day"!

IMG0070
6246e661beedaffc 1286451266851 IMG0136
IMG0034

8 Reviews for Mylissa Glaser Photography

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2010

Myse was absolutely amazing to work with on my engagment and bridal photos. She spent most of the afternoon with us making sure we got the best shots and making sure we felt comfortable with the whole process. For me I was particularly uncomfortable with my arms looking heavy in pictures so she made sure to position me in ways that were the most flattering for my body. I was so thrilled with the final results, the pictures all turned out so beautfiul. She was very professional and a delight to work with.

Sent on 10/29/2010

Cassie · Married on 11/22/2008

Mylissa Glaser was an amazing photographer to work with! Being an artist, I was worried about finding someone who would capture our special day in an artistic way! Mylissa surpassed our expectations! She was professional, affordable, and made my husband and I feel comfortable while we got our pictures taken! If you're looking for someone to take beautiful, more contemporary wedding pictures, Mylissa Glaser Photography is the photographer for you!

Sent on 01/10/2009

Mylissa Glaser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! That means alot to me coming from you!!! And I love my painting!!! You are the best!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2008

Mylissa was an amazing person with wondeful ideas and vision! And not only that but willing to work with your style and what works best for you. She was always there when I had questions, or to change a few things. I booked my Engangements, Bridals, and our wedding with her and everything turned out beyond my wildest expectations! All the way down to the details, planning ahead, making all the bridal reservations, including assistants, coming to the rehearsal to practice shots and lighting, working with the church and the preacher. I did not have to do a thing but show up and look pretty! I would recomend her for anybody's wedding and so much more! I have never been so happy with any photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2009

Mylissa Glaser Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! You are a doll and were a joy to work for!!!

Mylissa Glaser Photography FAQ