MyGatsby.com

MyGatsby.com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MyGatsby.com

Custom invitations made easy

Wedding Invitations & More!

If you are looking to create your own unique invitation, then check out MyGatsby.com! This site allows you to Mix and match from 90+ paper colors, 24 ink colors, colored envelopes, and a variety of formats and pockets, resulting in a design all your own. The possibilities are endless.

MyGatsby invitations have been featured everywhere from the Today Show and KTLA News (Los Angeles), Martha Stewart Weddings, In Style, Modern Bride, Brides, The Knot, The Style Network’s "My Celebrity Wedding", and in Susie Coelho’s new book "Style Your Dream Wedding". http://www.mygatsby.com

Wedding Invitations

Our most popular
Custom Wedding Invitations

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Indianapolis

547 Reviews for MyGatsby.com

I could not be happier with MyGatsby.com!!! My invitations were very reasonably priced and shipped SUPER fast!! Most importantly, the ability to customize your own invitation was so easy and my invitations are gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
4.1

very pretty invitations, great easy to use website,

Profile Picture User4561889, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I did my thank you cards from MyGatsby.com and I loved the product. I went with the Becca thank you card design, with gold thermography on white linen. I did our names in Burgues and the thank you in Copperplate. Here's why I loved them:
1. Paper quality was good, albeit slightly light. The white linen is absolutely beautiful.
2. The gold thermography was beautiful yet affordable. I spent less than a dollar on each thank you card. The gold is a true gold, not muddy like some other golds I've seen.
3. They DON'T print their company name on the back of the card, which I appreciated. Other companies (e.g. WeddingPaperDivas) do and I dislike the free advertising.
4. They had some good upgrades although I didn't use them, such as the return address on back flap. It may have been reasonable to spend another 15 cents on each card for that, but I didn't feel like it. i also didn't pay another $20 for a black/white proof because that struck me as excessive for something as simple as a thank you card. Might be worth it for an invitation set though.
Delivery was prompt.

I was tempted to use them for my invitations as well but I'm glad I didn't only because their paper selections are too light and don't have the heft/weight I want for invitations.

Profile Picture Mishri, 8/30/15, 4 Reviews