About MyBus Charters

Quality Transportation for Less!

We service the entire Southern California area, and surrounding states, specializing in transportation solutions for small to large events. Contact us today to see how we can help you get your guests and/or wedding party where it needs to be! We can work with parties and budgets of all sizes :)

Categories: Wedding Limo

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow MyBus Charters on

8 Reviews for MyBus Charters

3.7
Round Trip (4)
Shuttle (3)
Party Bus (1)

Great bus company! We used MyBus Charters to shuttle guests for our wedding in Topanga, CA. This was what I considered to be the most crucial part of our wedding, as there are typically no Ubers even close to our venue. As such, reliability and responsiveness was top of mind.

They were extremely responsive and informative from the outset, and as others have mentioned, BY FAR the most affordable option we found.

While we didn't see the buses, all our guests raved about the friendliness of the staff, punctuality, and great condition of the buses.

We worked with Shirley, who truly went the extra mile for us. She gave us a very competitive quote, was extremely responsive, and sent us all necessary information prior to the event.

Would recommend MyBus Charters to anyone who needs good, reliable, transportation for a special event, and we will surely use them again for any similar events

Profile Picture Derrick, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip
4.2

I was truly satisfied with their flexibility. Although I contacted them on short notice they still made it possible for me to have a bus available. I am truly grateful for their service. I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1498685707739 mb63side2
220x220 sq 1498685717089 mb63side

Inglewood, CA 90301   See On Map
310-322-6066 (phone)
MyBus Charters is a wedding transportation operator from Inglewood, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Orange County. MyBus Charters is a professional wedding transportation company that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in transportation solutions for your guests.