Nearby Vendors to Consider

About MyArt2Cherish

Unique maid of honor, bridesmaids, parent gifts...make them cry! Sign in posters, first dance..

Take everyday photographs and create beautiful art for gifts or wedding displays. Each picture is individually crafted to bring out the subjects, subdue backgrounds, highlight special features. Layers of filters are used, edited, and erased to create subtle differences over the entire surface area. Each look is somewhat different- at least half of the editing is usually done on your picture before filters are applied.

Great personalized gifts for maid of honor, parents and even sign in posters for event.

Quotes, song lyrics, poems, letters, etc. can be added to futher personalize your gift.

Quick Bio:   I have been editing pictures for at least 12 years, have a BS in Liberal Arts and am a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals

See my reviews on ETSY!!

http://myart2cherish.zenfolio.com/   (current portfolio)

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: El Paso, Dallas

Follow MyArt2Cherish on

6 Reviews for MyArt2Cherish

Purchased gifts for my bridal party here and they all loved it so much! They have beautiful posters and frames.

Profile Picture Rosie, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The photo made for my sister (Maid of Honor) and I was absolutely beautiful and priceless. It was such a great way to honor her as such an important person in my life. She loved it! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Desiree, 5/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The photo of our first dance had a lot of people in the background and I wanted to do something special for my new husband since we were going to the artist's concert shortly after our honeymoon. I sent Cheryl the photo and she enlarged us, completely changed the entire background and made minor modifications to us and added the lyrics to the song all the while making many changes until it was perfect. I received it on time and the packaging was labeled to handle with care but the photo had a crease due to faulty handling of the courier. I notified Cheryl of this mishap and she was right on it! She was so understanding and sympathetic that she sent me a replacement photo just a few days later and it was even better than the one before. Needless to say my husband was absolutely thrilled by the photo and we were both very happy with it. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who likes to personalize photos and wants something unique.

Profile Picture Elba, 5/23/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MyArt2Cherish FAQ