Malden, MA 02148 Map · Phone number

About My Wedding Help

A Fabulous Wedding Awaits You

At My Wedding Help, our goal is to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of. A wedding that reflects your unique personality and style. A wedding that you and your guests will delight in.

Stress-free wedding planning begins now

Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about your wedding details. We'll discuss all your ideas at length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

Our prices are very affordable

With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. We'll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you. Please call us for pricing information.

Get a great deal with many local vendors!

Please call for details.

dd5a121799284f3e 1227193848297 749 499 csupload 1611523
bridewithchildren
dd5a121799284f3e 1227193848297 749 499 csupload 1611523

1 Reviews for My Wedding Help

Rebecca · Married on 10/04/2008

I thought I could save some money by doing everything myself. I was referred to My Wedding Help. Not only did they bring a smile to my face, but I was enthusiastic about having a friend help. My fiance was thrilled too! The fee was very reasonable. They showed us how we would actually save money and a lot of stress. Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2010