13479 Virgo Ct., Littleton, CO 80124 Map · Phone number

About My Wedding Gown

My Wedding Gown is the premier online European dress salon featuring an amazing range of wedding dresses, evening gowns and little girl dresses available for the first time in America. We are the sole distributor in the U.S. for six major European dress manufacturers: Armonia, Lanesta, Rica Sposa, La Petra, Anna Sposa and Pentelei. Our wedding dress salon represents a combined total of sixteen amazing collections of wedding dresses that spans an almost infinite range of styles and prices.

We at myweddingown.com strive to provide the complete salon experience without you having to dash across town from one dress shop to another. While local stores and salons usually require a full three months to deliver your dress (that nowadays is made in China) our European manufacturers pride themselves in handcrafting your beautiful dress in only about six weeks. No more shuffling through racks of wedding dresses and gowns hoping to find the style you can live with and a size that sort of fits you. Here you can get precisely the style and size you want and not have to wait what seems like forever to get it.

As you begin to browse My Wedding Gown site, you will begin to realize that our selection of absolutely gorgeous gowns seems endless. We offer over 500 wedding dresses and gowns in any price range to fit any budget. And the photos you see are from the actual European manufacturer. In other words, what you see is what you get.

Our manufacturers hand make your dress so, more times than not, it will fit perfectly the day your receive it. And we guarantee that when you do receive your dress, it will literally take your breath away. This is because you will not find better quality material or a higher standard of workmanship anywhere else in the world. These are not sloppy, Asian knock-offs made to look similar to the real designer dresses. These are the premier designer labels sold throughout salons all across Europe.

At myweddingown.com we specialize in complete customer service. We fully expect you to have questions and concerns about this oh-so-important purchase. For example, each manufacturer has their own unique way for you to purchase a dress that fits you. Some makers offer plus sizes while others stay only with more traditional measurements. Feel free to ask about size availability and measurements before ordering.

And from all of us at My Wedding Gown, we would like to send our sincerest best wishes on your big day and hope you will choose us be a big part of it by purchasing what will turn out to be the most beautiful dress you will ever own.

Follow My Wedding Gown on

ernesta 1 copy
6f9b84a0f6d2f7d4 2d9903d824f5a75d4f3bfef0d09b0aae
calypso copy

My Wedding Gown FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months