My Wedding Favors Etc

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

once I placed my order it was shipped very quickly.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
MIAMI, FL 34986
BLOG

wedding favors, accessories and invitations

My Wedding Favors Etc is a leading seller of wedding accessories striving to provide our customers with everything you need to create a picture-perfect wedding day at affordable prices !Our product line include baby shower favors, baptism favors,birthday party favors, graduation party favors, anniversary party favors and all life events. Shop By Designer such as : Kate Aspen, Event Blossom, Hortense B Hewitt,Beverly Clark, Ivy Lane Designs, Jamie Lynn,Lillian Rose, Cassiani Collection Favors, Fashioncraft, My Wedding Star: We pride ourselves on our high level of quality and our very unique favors and gifts. Visit our website and buy your wedding, shower and party favors online.

New Arrivals-Bridal Season and Beyond My Wedding Favors Etc

Also look at our bridesmaids gifts.

Browse our store for the  New Arrivals-   Bridal Season and Beyond My Wedding Favors ETC catalog

Wedding Designer Collections & Bridal Ensembles-Bridal Accessories, Wedding Accessories
Wedding Collections are a perfect fit for your wedding. Choose from our line of elite and elegant collections. Our Designers include: Hortense B Hewitt,Beverly Clark,Ivy Lane Designs, Jamie Lynn,Lillian Rose, My Wedding Star: Our collections range from traditional to contemporary and everything in between. Designed to coordinate all elements of your wedding into one beautiful image. Our wedding accessories and favors add a touch of elegance to your ceremony and reception decor. Browse our entire 2010 New and Exciting Wedding collection's of beautifully designed wedding accessories. Make your wedding come alive with coordinating accessories to enhance any wedding theme or idea.

Your wine themed reception will be even more with our adorable wine wedding favors. These favors are practical wedding favors your guests will enjoy using again and again. Browse through our wine-themed wedding favors which include keepsake wine bottle stoppers  wine char,sand corkscrew wedding favors, as well as bottle openers and wine pourers. These unique and thoughtful wedding favors can leave a lasting impression and add a personal touch to the wedding reception. These are also great for company events and gifts in general.

Your wedding cake topper will be one thing that everyone in attendance will notice, whether it is a comical cake topper or a very formal Swarovski crystal monogram cake topper. Monogram cake toppers are all the rage and we have the largest online selection at
  MY WEDDING FAVORS ETC

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS

My Wedding Favors Etc is excited to announce that we now ship international to over 200+ countries worldwide! .

My Wedding Favors Etc has gone International! We now provide our unforgettable Wedding Favors, Baby Shower Favors and Gifts to destinations worldwide. MyWeddingFavorsEtc.com has partnered with a trusted third-party company, ISHOPUSA to fulfill orders for our international customers.

NEW ARRIVALS