437 Elm Street, Emmaus, PA 18049 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

We can tell you the world about us. How we've performed, on average, over 200 hundred ceremonies every year. How we have traveled to so many locations to perform weddings (all over Eastern PA, Central Park in NYC, The Big Island in Hawaii, Myrtle Beach in NC). How we have performed in front of close to 4,000 cheering baseball fans in the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Coca-Cola Park. Or even 2,000 feet in the air during a gorgeous morning over Lancaster County in a hot air balloon.

But none of these accolades matter. What is important is our focus on you both. We have male and female officiants to officiate your ceremony. We don't discriminate; we'll perform your ceremony regardless of your race, religion, sex, or beliefs. We make sure to incorporate everything you need and want (incorporate children, unity candle, sand ceremony, hand fasting, breaking of the glass, remembering past loved ones, etc.) There is nothing, within reason, that we won't do to accommodate your ideal wedding. We don't want you to feel embarrassed or think "can we do that?". We are willing to make your dream come true!

12 Reviews for My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Plans the ceremony with you

From beginning to end, Marc Pun did an amazing job of planning the wedding ceremony for us. He provides a straightforward template and helps piece together a beautiful ceremony.

At the initial meeting, he asks a lot of insightful questions about the relationship, family, bridal party etc. Then he goes into religious beliefs, must haves etc. There is no judging, uncomfortable questions, and overall he is very calm and relaxed at every stage of the process.

Fast forward 1.5 years about 6 months before the ceremony. I send in my ceremony selections. Marc is great with making edits and acknowledging that he is working on the edits, helps make suggestions when we weren't sure what type of readings needed, etc. On the day of the rehearsal, he is prompt and makes the effort to meet the whole family.

Ceremony day! I forget everything we talk about at rehearsal and Marc just calmly reminds us about what the next step is. It really calms us down when nerves hit/you're in front of all the family and friends.

That's it! Then he hands over the marriage information and slips out to his next event. We loved working with Marc Pun and very happy we chose him to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 06/08/2018

Marc Pun was amazing. He made our ceremony absolutly perfect and was exactly what we wanted! He makes you feel so comfortable and prepared! If you need an officiant pick him! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Donna · Married on 12/10/2017

Reverend Pun was fantastic and our ceremony was just perfect

Sent on 12/15/2017