My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About My Wedding Ceremony Officiants .com

we create... Perfectly Unforgettable Nuptials!

We can tell you the world about us. How we've performed, on average, over 200 hundred ceremonies every year. How we have traveled to so many locations to perform weddings (all over Eastern PA, Central Park in NYC, The Big Island in Hawaii, Myrtle Beach in NC). How we have performed in front of close to 4,000 cheering baseball fans in the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Coca-Cola Park. Or even 2,000 feet in the air during a gorgeous morning over Lancaster County in a hot air balloon.

But none of these accolades matter. What is important is our focus on you both. We have male and female officiants to officiate your ceremony. We don't discriminate; we'll perform your ceremony regardless of your race, religion, sex, or beliefs. We make sure to incorporate everything you need and want (incorporate children, unity candle, sand ceremony, hand fasting, breaking of the glass, remembering past loved ones, etc.) There is nothing, within reason, that we won't do to accommodate your ideal wedding. We don't want you to feel embarrassed or think "can we do that?". We are willing to make your dream come true!